•All the wrong roads•

I've always dreamt of being an singer. It's just every time I'm always thinking I've been going down the wrong path, like I'm lost. My puzzled looks prove nothing about me. I may be to serious sometimes but I'm usually going down the right roads never the wrong. Singing to me is just amazing it's unexplainable. Everyone says my voice just takes the pain away from everything and turns the world around. I've never felt or been in love, I can't imagine to be with anyone it's one of my many struggles of being human. My girl has to be amazing, I mean uniquely perfect. She's out there I just haven't found her yet.

Just another day... Sitting in the park looking through all of my yearbooks looking at all of the people who shaped me into who I am today. Not saying everyone... Some people were okay they ruined my self esteem but what do you do about it? Right? I hated the days when everyone called me Samuel I preferred Sam, Samuel was to long.

Then I just lost focus on everything, who was she! That voice was so lovely it just made my heart race. Her blonde hair blue eyes. That grey knit sweater ripped blue jeans just so chill. She was perfect just her, I barley know her but she's mine. I walked up to talk to her.

"Excuse me you have such an amazing voice" I said

"Well thank you" she smiled so beautifully

"May I sit here?" I said

"Umm sure" she said

I seemed so nervous I didn't know what to do. She just made me melt. I then asked her name.

"My names Char" "How about you?"

"My names Samuel, but I prefer Sam"

"Lovely" she said.

"Hehe yeah" I said blushing.

"Would you like to go to dinner with me?" I said

"I don't see why not" she smiled

It was the best day of my life. She was perfect I don't know what I'm gonna do now.