Chapter One

The minute, no the second, he called us into the kitchen something felt off. Sure, maybe I've been feeling it all day, that something wouldn't be ending well, but now I could confirm it. I could confirm the off putting feeling in my gut. It made me antsy, I needed to get out of the house before I killed somebody in here. Then again, I knew of a few people who could be taken down a notch, and if they happened to die in the process, well, let's just say it was an accident.

I slowly made my way through the open doorway, taking in the current people who've shown. Most had already arrived, or were already in the kitchen. They were scattered across the room chatting with each other. What caught my eye was the shorty in a green hat, it looked as if he was arguing with slender. They've seemed to have gathered a crowd as well. Sally, EJ, and Toby watched on as if entranced.

I don't blame them, BEN looked like a child compared to the tall, faceless man. Not to mention, Slendy didn't take arguments very lightly. In fact, it annoyed him almost as much as the nicknames, believe me, I've gotten in my fair share of arguments with him. There's no way the proxy's would've argued with him, and he spoiled Sally anyways. Sure, I don't doubt EJ could hold his own when it came to disagreements, but he's not much for actually starting the fights. Laughing Jack wasn't at the house often enough to bother Slender. Clockwork and Jane mostly kept to themselves, so that left me and BEN. Fun times.

Though, from the looks of it, BEN wasn't joking around. He seemed serious and very determined. I made my way over to the group, taking a spot beside Jack. He glanced at me, but only for a second and then his attention was back on the two.

"Don't we have an extra room?" BEN squabbled.

"I shall explain once everyone's here." The father-figure defended.

"What's everyone got to do with this?" The Link-look-alike frowned, "I just want the couch back!"

"What's on the couch?" I was tempted to check now.

"Ah, Jeff, you've arrived."

"What took so long?" BEN interrupted, their argument dying down.

I shrugged, "Slendy didn't say right away."

"You act as if I am not here." Slender spoke, "please address me appropriately."

I snorted. As if I'd start that now.

"I believe everyone's here." Jack piped in.

He was probably right, smartass. And that would mean I was the last to arrive. Heh. Yeah, I'll take that as a victory.

"Alright, would everyone quiet down please." Slender spoke loudly.

The chatting slowly came to a stop, and everyone's attention slowly turned to Slender. The faceless man waited patiently.

"So, as you can see I've called the house together." Yup, were totally just one big happy family.

Leave it to Slender to send that kind of message. Afterall, he'd be the father. BEN raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue the speech. And I'm sure BEN wasn't the only one, afterall, Masky had two eyebrows raised, heh.

"As some of us may have noticed," Slender continued, "the couch is currently occupied."

Laughing Jack looked confused. He's not the only one feeling that way.

"And before you all go to check it out," no one looked like they were leaving but alright, "I would like to introduce him as a new member of the mansion. He will be staying here from now on."

Now that caught my attention. So it was a person occupying the couch. If only someone said that earlier.

"I would prefer if you let him rest for now," Slender quickly added, "and-"