Chapter 2

I opened the door slowly, secretly shitting myself but masking it pretty well with my neutral expression.

I was greeted by a tall man, his eyes were framed with thin wire glasses, and his bald head shone. He was dressed smart, in a shirt and tie, and his shoes were the worst things I'd ever seen. He smiled at me and motioned for me to come in. I looked back at Jay, unsure; he gave me a determined look. I closed the door behind me and looked at the class. It was almost full of people, not really staring at me for once, instead they were on their phones or talking loudly to eachother. The teacher took no notice of them, and came over to me.

"You must be Frank Iero?" he asked, without awaiting a reply. "I'm Mr.Gray, you can take a seat if you want." he smiled.

I looked around for an empty seat, but could only find one next to a dude in the back corner. As I walked towards him, he looked up at me.

He was beautiful.

His hair was jet black, and came down to his chin. Some of his 'fringe' fell down into his hazel eyes which were outlined with black and his lips.. Oh god his lips! They were so perfect and plump and.. ohh..

I felt my cheeks burning as I imagined kissing him, but he would never kiss me. He would probably hate me straight away, just like everyone else.

I sat down, and turned my head to look at him. He was already looking at me. His chair was angled towards me as his glistening eyes studied mine.

'This can't be happening.' I thought to myself.

After about two minutes of us both lost in each other's eyes, he giggled and looked down. I saw his cheeks flushing.

I blushed too, realising what had just happened, but not regretting a second.

He looked back up at me when the colour had gone from his cheeks, and smirked.

"Hi.." he said in a husky voice that made me melt inside.

"You must be Frank then. I'm Gerard. Gerard Way."