ACT II

"You should never undress infront of an angry man." I whispered close to her right ears.

I assumed that she will fight herself back, hoping to regain her composure after I almost push her in the wall. But she didn't, she was just looking on the set of clothes and removed them from the hanger. "Which one suits me?" She casually asked. My eyes widen, I totally embarrassed myself, what a fool. So I drew back and let her go. She completely ignored me and pretended she wasn't turned on with what I did. Sadistic Magician. Pfft. "Just wear the plain one, you're going home anyway." I said as I hang my arms into the other rack. I was,.. I am trying to hold back the urge. Still seeing the complete picture that she was wearing a nude underwear. "No... A woman can never go out in the streets without looking good." She kept on searching for clothes. "Yeah but this is not Paris Ash, this is Manila PHILIPPINES. You are going to walk outside the streets of Ermita... Where robbers and rapists are expecting a girl like you." For a moment she turned her back and looked at me, "Oh...right..." Goodness, I assumed she thought of it. "A topshop jumpsuit!!" But she didn't. She walked past me and opened her bag, she pulled out an all white jumpsuit, and then she put it on. Oh man, the good view was gone. Sayang, Francisco.

Once she's done, she looked at me and flaunted her outfit. "A white jumpsuit and a good pair of wedges! Do I look nice? I brought my Neverfaaaaall." She asked. I just nodded, she's unbelievable. "Where are you heading? I'll take you home." I offered. "I'm not yet going home." She said. "Asher, where the hell are you going? At this hour?" I curiously asked. She picked up her bag and dusted it, making an irritating chime noise because of the dangling charm bracelets on her wrist. "I'm going to the airport. I'm gonna fetch someone." She said. "Right now?" I asked. "Yes, so let's go. You offered me a ride right?" So tacky. I drove her all the way to the airport. On our way, she kept on looking at her phone. She seems excited. "Who will you fetch there? If I may." I asked. "It's none of your business my darling." She smirked.

"I'm just naturally curious, who makes THE Asher Geronimo all hyped up. You even dressed nicely and bragged that ... Ugh? waterfall."

"NEVERFALL, FRANCISCO. IT'S THE CLASSIC VERSION OF LOUIS VUITTON! HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW THAT?!" She looked so disappointed with questions on her round eyes.

"Woah there young lady, Pardon me for being ignorant."

"Ignorancia juris nomimen excusat." Asher snapped with grace.

"Ooh, I like that, sounds hot." I winked.

"I'm not joking. Ignorance of the law excuses no one. Keep that in mind Francisco. And eww you sound like a pervert when you said it." Like I don't know that? I don't get her at all. She's very hard to predict. But maybe that's what makes her more interesting. "How do you take every serious thing sarcastically and in reverse?" I finally asked. "I'm a woman, Francisco." She declared. After some nonsense exchange, she tried resting her head for a minute, and exhaled heavily. "I'm so damn tired. I'm tired. I'm tired." She kept on complaining. "On what? Do you want me to turn back?" I offered. "No, I mean i'm tired about life. I'm tired of my life but I love performing infront of the crowd." What is she trying to say? "I don't follow Ash." She turned her head on me, "In ten years time, do you still see yourself taking pictures of Manila?" She asked.

Well... In ten years... I'll probably set down. I'll probably marry someone and live outside the country.. In New York? I don't know. Wow. Her question got me. Will I still do this? "I don't know... We'll see." I smiled. Then, I asked her the same question. "Francisco, alot can happen in a decade. Who knows, I'll still be performing, new magic tricks and everything. Or not. I really don't think about it. But I think my life will reach its peak after 10 years." I'm confused, I don't get her at all. "What do you mean?" I asked. What will happen after that? Then, she looked at me and smiled widely, "It'll be the greatest performance of my life." She sure likes surprises. "Well, I cannot wait to watch it."