Episode 1: Newcomer

April 12th, 3022...that's where it all begins for me. It's also where I learned an important lesson. One that I'll never forget.

"Nothing Lasts Forever"

Life has a way of opening your eyes to the cruel world you live in. Whether you're ready to venture into that cruel world...well, it all depends on you. Wouldn't you say?

Underground Noobies Presents...PLAY

EPISODE 1: NEWCOMER

My life took a savage turn for the worst, when I lost the one thing I cared for. In order to find peace I went ahead and did the unspeakable. Now I'm being punished for it. I've been sent away from my quiet little hometown of "Roya McKnight" to live in the big city. I'll be staying with a Public Prosecutor and her daughter, living under their roof. I don't know how it's gonna go...but I guess we'll see, when I get there.

but I guess we'll see, when I get there

"Welcome to Liberty City."

Well, this my stop. Now how do I get to the address?

The newcomer looks around but it does not seem like everyone is to busy to lend a hand.

Guess I'll start walking around. Hope luck is watching over me.

Leaving the station, the newcomer exits the underground tunnels and up into the midnight streets of Liberty City. Thinking on his instincts, he takes a left and begins walking down the street.

 Thinking on his instincts, he takes a left and begins walking down the street