Daisy Date part 1

-POV Mina-

I had always loved Y/n. It was never a question. But I never thought that when it came to life or death... that I would choose to save her over anyone. How do I know I'd choose that? Because I'm doing just that at this very moment!

Mina, silently: Come on Y/n don't you dare die I just got you back!

//little sudden announcement! I added another quirk so yeah check out the info page for details! It's also important to the story line\\

-Your POV-

Mina, silently: Come on Y/n don't your dare die I just got you back!

Y/n: understood.

I activated my second quirk and bit the nomu's hand being dropped from the ceiling where I had been held. I then quickly used my other quirk once I was about to go legs first into the ground and jumped propelling me back up to the nomu. I kicked his hand that was holding him up and he started falling. Making a sudden choice that I would regret soon enough I punched it's stomach and clawed all the red marks killing him. Now came the hard part I grabbed the nomu and started falling using him as a shield to the ground also hiding my ears and tail. I checked my surroundings seeing if anyone saw my ears or tail happy that everyone was to far away to see I grabbed the nomu body and walked to the stairs the fight having been over.

Mina: oh my god! Y/n you're ok!

She hugged me burying her face in my neck my face lit up. I washed my hands on the nomu's pants realizing there was a disgusting slimy substance on them then picked up Mina with one hand letting her sit there before going back on path to the rest of the class.

Izuku: Y/N! Are you ok?!

Y/n: yes nothing to worry 'bout.

Momo: What about Mina?

Mina, still hugging you: I'm fine!
|| next day at your house ||

Y/n, sighing:Oh thank lord it's a Saturday

I get up going to take a shower before realizing that I probably should go make breakfast and wake the twins up. I walk up stairs actually bothering for once to go wake them up without using my quirk.

||after eating and showering||

Y/n: what to wear... Oh!

I decided on my favorite outfit:
Black t-shirt which I tie up to the side
Dark Green short sleeve flannel I leave open
Blue cut shorts
My favorite black choker
And to top it off two bracelets

I decided on my favorite outfit:Black t-shirt which I tie up to the sideDark Green short sleeve flannel I leave openBlue cut shortsMy favorite black chokerAnd to top it off two bracelets

*ding dong*

That must be the babysitter!

Y/n: COMING!

I quickly pull my long h/c hair into a messy ponytail before running down to get the door.

It was indeed the babysitter. The babysitter and my best friend! Mina Ashido and the babysitter uh... oh that's right Tsunami had arrived at the same time and decided to carry on.

Y/n: oh! Uh... you already know everything just give me a call if something happens.

Tsunami: mhm!

Tsunami walked inside to greet the twins leaving me with Mina.

Y/n: so Mina! Would you like to come in?

Mina: Sure!

Mina and I walk inside. I grabbed my black combat boots on the way to the couch to put on while we were talking.

Y/n: What brings you round these parts?

Mina: well I was wondering if you and me could go on a walk today.

Y/n: In that case of case of course!

Mina: Really?! Oh thank god I thought you'd say no!

|| at the park ||

Mina: Also... I was wondering if maybe Monday after school since it's a minimum you'd like t-to go on a d-date... It's ok if you don't want to!

Y/n: hm? *turns on bench facing Mina* that's quite a big question Mina.

Mina: I'm sorry!

Y/n: *pulls into a hug* why would I say no.

The rest of the day was great we got Icecream and went to Starbucks! Well that's what I'd like to say at least. We did get Icecream but Starbucks was a little bit harder. There was a villain attack by the Starbucks. The heroes knowing me well asked for help which I hesitate to accept. All in all I did most the work. Beating him, holding him down, and waiting there for police. I considered the day ruined but Mina looked so happy and her eyes lit up during the fight. We decided that we'd grab some Starbucks and head home I of course walked her home.

*sigh*
It had started to rain which I love I figured Mina would worry as I didn't have a hoodie or umbrella so I started to text her saying I was. But she texted before I could.

Daisy:
Are you ok?? Do I need to come get you? You can stay at my house! I'll bring you a jacket! where are you?

I felt bad for lying but I didn't really want her running outside or anything.

:Y/n
I'm fine already at home.

Mina:
Oh thank All Might! Well bye sorry for freaking out!

:Y/n
Bye and it's all right.

I turned off my phone and put it back in the secret pocket in my boots. Smiling happy to myself I pet my ears and tail come out and sit down on the bench enjoy the rain. I sat there a bit slowly falling asleep before I heard someone say my name which scared me quickly forcing my ears and tail into hiding.

Izuku: Y/n?

Y/n: oh! Hey.

Todoroki: why are you out in the rain without an umbrella or a hoodie?

Y/n: I really like the feeling の rain.

Izuku: that's no reason to get sick!

Y/n: you're right I'll hurry home. I'm tired anyway.

Izuku,waving & Todoroki, standing there: bye.

Y/n: bye.

I walked inside made dinner, got dressed, and fell asleep the day being concluded.