Follower |7|

Jimin and I had recently gotten closer to each other.

We always walked to and from home together since he lived two streets down from me.

And we always had at least 3 classes a day together.  It was great to finally be close to one of the guys again.

I have almost gotten over Yoongi, well at least I like to think,  but I usually keep on a happy don't so that others don't feel bad.

Jimins warm hand laced with mine as we walked down the hall.  Jimin had been very supportive of me and my choices. Though I'm worries about him,  he hasn't been eating recently and if he does it's barley anything.

It's an understatement to say I'm worried. The rest of the boys and I still hang out though not regularly.

Like the other day Namjoon and I binge watched stranger things with Jin, now that was a blast.

Taehyung had started photography and art.  And I'll tell ya the little man is a mini Vincent Van gou.

Jungkook has Joined every single club there is but music or band.  He has avoided all of that, I guess because of Yoongi. I tried talking to him telling him that Yoongi would love him to, but he always gets mad and storms off.

And lastly Jimin and Hoseok have been dancing to distract them selves so I'd usually watch them practice. Which is where I was headed now.

I slammed open the dance room door. 'opensaysme Poo Poo Pants.'

My eyes landed on something that I'd never think I'd ever see in my entire life.

My heart broke.

Hoseok my little sunshine was dancing to one of Yoongis first ever piece. Tears flowed down his face like a waterfall.

The amount of passion that flowed Throughout his body. Projected into one's heart.

I was astonished, Hoseok would only dance to happy, upbeat music. This was a sight to see.

Jimin let go of my hand and slowly strutted over to Hoseok pulling him into a warm embrace.

Hoseok melted to the floor bringing Jimin with him.  It was obvious the impact had hurt both boys but neither were willing to care.

The embrace of their brother was calming, it's what they wanted and needed.

I strut over to them wrapping my slender arms around both boys kissing both their heads before standing back up,  helping the both of them as well.

'now can you two teach me that dance again.  I think I almost have it. '

Hoseok and Jimin smiled. I had been trying to learn this specific dance for awhile now but I never had the right amount of passion.

Jimin pressed play and ran into position. Both boys started, each one having their own twist to the dance but both ended up in sinc.

One story shown through two different authors views.

Two poets one quil.

One piece of bread two sprinkles.

Throughout the dance I decided to join in.

After an hour or practice I fell to the ground panting heavily. 'did I get it? '

Hoseok sat down next to me as Jimin showed off by sliding down into the splits.

'almost' Jimin laughed.

'what do you mean almost?!' I spoke sitting up.

'next time put your own fling to it. It makes it more original.' Hoseok spoke patting my back.

'and don't collapse to the floor.  It isn't showman like. ' Jimin smirked.

After our break we continued to practice in to the night.

Jimins phone rung so he left to take the call.

Jimin came back saying his mum was wondering where he was and said he had to go.

Hoseok went with Jimin knowing his Aunt won't pick him up and was most likely out cold.

I stood in the dance practice room alone listening to the vibe of the music.

Memorising each move, from the sway of the hips to the slight movement of the hair.

Everything had to be perfect. I had to show Jimin and Hoseok that their teaching hadn't gone to waste.

I opened my eyes when the music paused. I walked over to my phone to turn the music back on but stopped once the lights of the practice room turned off.

'hello? ' I said shakely, my heart racing.

No one replied all I could see was a figure outside the window that was lit up by the strong light of the full moon.
I grabbed my phone and all my belongings and dashed out the room. I stopped at the bus stop waiting for the next bus that arrives in about 3 minutes.

I tap my foot anxiously, wishing the figure didn't follow me.  But alas lady luck abandoned me.

The bushes behind me started to move, a hand made its way to the surface, reaching out toward me.

Next came a foot, then a head, then the rest of the body.  I began to panic.

Life studies did not tell me how to deal with this situation so I resorted to my Kdramas.

'bow down peasant I am Li Shang! Fear me' I instantly regretted it because I had chosen the wrong drama.

The figure still started to close in on me. I backed away.

In the corner of my eye I saw the bus pull up to the station. I made a bolt toward it praying the figure wasn't that dumb to follow me.

I jump onto the bus and tale a seat closest to the driver, I looked out the window to see the figure that once stood there gone.

'weird' I sigh as I relaxed into my chair.

I look up into the stars and make a wish.

Save me.