Chapter 2:

Chapter 2:
~~Mike's pov~~
Again!!
First El, and now her? Who is she, why isn't her head fully shaved?? Is she related to El..
"Mike, MIke, MIKE!" A hand waves into front of my face causing me to focus on the current situation. Stepping forward slowing, lowering my bike I look at the girl. Young, shoulder length  (sorry if you have longer/shorter hair, but this is crucial to the story) (h/c) hair, she was wearing an oversized blue and red striped flannel and long baggy pants soaked from the poring rain. I hover above her as she curls into herself trying to disappear in the dark.
"Hey, hey, hey. Im Mike...these are my friends," I say motioning behind me, "We won't you, ok?" I nodded trying to show some comfort towards her.
"You....g-good?" She questioned in a soft, hurt tone stiff without a hint of trust in him.
"Yes, we are good. The bad guys won't hurt you anymore...safe"
She smiled lightly and started to shiver her body having had enough of the cold crumpled into a pile of mess on the wet road. I rushed to her side and yelled for help from my Dustin.
"Dustin! Help me get her on my bike, she might know Eleven!" Dusting raced over and helped me lift her light, fragile body onto the back of my bike, while I positioned myself on the front. The others got on their bikes as well and we rode off.

~~le time skip, due to your love for stranger things~~

Panting we arrived back at my house and snuck through the hallway, to the basement and-
"MIKE!!" my mum yelled, "IS THAT YOU?" Sighing I turned around and closed the door slightly so she couldn't see my friends carrying a girl into my room. If she saw that she would be to scared of what could happen after the eleven incident.
"Yes mum, its me...what do you want?"
"I was just wondering why you were out so late?" I was baffled, speechless. I didn't know what to say what do you say when someone asks you a question about your whereabouts when you want the story to remain a mystery.
"Just at the arcade with my friends, we were gonna play D&D now,"
"No! Its to late for that game, tell your friends they have to go home. You have school tomorrow,"
"Mummmm-" seeing the seething look she gave me, I knew not to push it.
"Ok fine." Angry I stumble downstairs to see the guys pestering the girl with questions, I mean what should I have expected, them having a teaparty?
"Eleven, yea do you know her?"
"She is our friend,"
"She had these amazing powers, where she could move things with. Her. Mind!!"
"It was so cool!"
"Right,"
Dustin, Lucas and Will were conversing while the girl looked from them up to me, her expression was puzzled and confused. She was wearing one of Nancy's shirts and some of my sweatpants I guess the guys gave them to her. She started to get up and wander around the room, Dustin and I fell into a dazed silence while Will and Lucas were still chatting about Eleven's powers.
"Guys..." Dustin began, "GUYS!" He yells rather loudly, startling the others and the girl we all looked from Dustin to the girl.
"I....I'm" She starts to stutter a few words, we all hold our breaths waiting in anticipation..
"I'm (GAY...sorry hehe) Twelve."

~~Author note~~
Chapter Two! How was it, I hope this story progresses and I eventually get a frequent publishing schedule. However for the time being you can enjoy my messily published story! (Or whatever it is) There will be a few jokes, I make and am sorry if they offend you in no way am I directing anything at anyone it's just my humour and if you don't like that please just leave instead of wasting time commenting about it.
Thank you~~
~<3