Simon Petrikov

I was holding hambo on my right hand. And the other left hand , a man holding it. I looked at him and thinking that why he helped me? I was curious. I don't know where is he coming from. His arm is a little bit cold. Baby blue coloured skin. Different like mines. We stopped because my stomache is grumbling. I'm hungry. Simon kneeled and hold my hair and pulls back.

"Are you hungry, child?"

"....yeah"I said

"Let's get you some food" he carried me and pat my back

This man is really nice that I thought. He was charming, cute and super nice that I see.

Meanwhile, we're at the restaurant. It's all broken and no ones in it. Everything is a mess. He put me down on a chair and he starts go to the kitchen. I can see him from a window. He's looking on a fridge but, nothing's in it. He saw a rotten fish and with flies around it.

"Bleeehhh!!! It's stinks! I bet this fish can be cooked"

After that, he gave me cooked fish. I are it. He smiles and I smiled back. Believe me, he's nice than my dad. I think I didn't regret this. Chewing the fish makes my forehead hurt. I realized that I have a bruise. He frowned and feel sad.

"Are you got hurt? I'll get you something that make that thing's gone!"

"It's okay. It's not that hurt."

"Are you sure?? This might makes you Brain cancer. I don't want let that happened to you" he hugged me

"No. I'm fine."

We go outside and take a fresh air. We founded a lot of things like a TV, Closet, Bed, broken trees, trashes and junks. I founded a phone. I dial the number and I knew it isn't working. So I put the phone down.

Simon kept looking my bruise and it's a little scary. I look straight but, I couldn't held it.

"What?"

"Ohh.. Uh.. Nothing! So, what happened to you? Are you lost?" He asked

"Yeah. I ran away from my daddy. He's a jerk! So, when I saw everyone's running, I got hit by a pole and I fainted. I think."

"Well, that's not very nice. Little girl"

"I'm not a little girl! I'm a grown woman!"

He laughed at me. But, what's so funny?

"Hahahahahah!!!! Oh, stop it!!"said the old man.

"Well you should go away! Don't ever come to see me!"

He starts to stop laughing slowly. He frowned and we both go in silence. Few minutes later, he talked.

"I was alone before I founded you. I thought I was good at making friends but, I'm not. My girlfriend left me and I don't know why. I'm sorry, little-- lady."

Then I realized that he's a loner. I don't want him to get lost like me. So I hugged him. He smiles and he knows what I'm doing. We both starts to laugh and it ended up with a fist-Bum for a friendship.

"Just... Call me Simon" he smiles

"And I'm Marcy!"

"Okay! Wh.. What's on your neck? Is that a snake bite?"

"No. My mom bit me and I'm becoming a vampire. So, my dad disagrees and he wants her to leave"

"We're both such in common!"

"Heheh. Yeah!"

We walked and walk until the sunset. We watched the sunset on a tree. He pulls out the sleeping bag and carries me. He put me on the sleeping bag. And he starts to make a bon-fire. We're like camping but, we are!

He gather some woods and then he starts to made a fire. He tries and tries and tries but he failed. I just look at him and I was all like 'What Is He Doing? Does he knows how to make a fire?'. Well, my dad taught me how to make a fire with my mouth. I'm a half demon. So I stand up and sit next to him.

"Ughh!! Urghhhh!!! It's so hard!" Said Simon threw a wood.

"Let me try...."

"No, no. It's dangerous for you. I don't want you to get hurt again. You already hurt your forehead."said simon

"Simon, I can do this."

"Let's... Try another way. I think I have matches on my bag pack"

He looks for matches on his bag. So, I rub my arms and blow to the woods. I made a fire! I blow the fire and made it bigger.

"Simon, look! I did it!"

"How did you--"

"It's my thing. So, what are we cookin'?" I said

"How aboooout, Cooked Grass with Dirt Gravy?" We laughed but, he's telling it seriously. So we stopped.

I don't want to eat some dirty food. It's bad. I look around with my head, and I saw nothing but dirt. It's like a desert. There's no animals around here and no food. I'm not that hungry, I just want to eat. Mostly I drank blood or The colour of red. The only red is around me is my T-Shirt. It's not food.

But then, I saw a crown on Simon's Bagpack. I don't know it's real or not. It's got 3 red gems on it and golden crown.

"Can I eat that crown?"

"Woaaah, no Marcy. This crown will protect us from danger"

"What kind of danger?"

"Well let's see, uh.... Let's not talk about it. Anyway, how old are you?"

"I'm 4 years old. I can live thousands years old!"

"Really? If I'm old, you still live?"

"But you are old now!" We laughed.

I like simon. He always makes me smile and bring happy to me. I don't know where he comes from or whatever, he always be my 1st Friend I had!