Five

Namjoon got quieter lately but his mind was so loud. He was so busy with his work that he couldn't see Jimin.

"Spending time with the people you like is always the best cure for everything, right?" He thought.

He texted Jimin but he didn't reply. It's been two weeks Namjoon, do you think that he will forgive you so easily?

He grabbed his stuffed and run at their field. Of course he didn't expect Jimin to be there but he will wait. He can wait forever for him.

But he didn't know that his exhaustion will make his beautiful big eyes close. Four hours of sleep, what did you expect?

Goodbye real world, our Namjoon is going to Dreamland.

"Noo Joonie. Stop it" Jimin said to his little dog while he was licking Namjoon's face.

"Jimin" Namjoon said opening his eyes.

"I'm so sorry. You are a bad boy. You hear me Joonie?" Jimin was pointing at the dog trying to discipline him.

"No. It's okay" Namjoon said

He wanted so much to say that he didn't know where to start.

"How did you sleep on the grass? Doesn't your back hurt you?" Jimin asked worried.

He always wanted Namjoon to be safe and healthy. So caring that he could be mistaken for his mum.

"I- . It doesn't matter" he said and pulled Jimin in a warm tight hug.

A hug that was mixed with so many emotion.

"I missed you" he managed to say with tears making their appearance on his face.

"Namjoon I'm always here. Don't worry" he said kissing his forehead.

"I'll make it up you. I promise" he said wiping his tears.

"You don't have to. Why those tears? Are they from happiness or sadness?" Jimin said finally noticing that Namjoon was crying.

"Both. I'm so selfish that I left you. I promise I won't leave again. I was so busy" he was talking so quick that Jimin couldn't pay attention to what he was saying.

"Lets forget about the past. Will it make it better if we get sad about things that we can't change? Of course not. Lets enjoy the present and make memories that make the future jealous" he said looking at the sky.

The moon finally was shining.

Namjoon missed Jimin's words. They were inspiring.  He didn't deserve him. He was clearly a masterpiece.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Namjoon and whispered to his ear "Stop thinking about silly things. Your mind wasn't made to overanalyze but to create and imagine"

"My mind can stop imagining the future right now. So many ideas. So many things to be changed" He said

"That's right. Don't let your mind control you, control your mind" Jimin said smiling

"We can't always control our minds. There is one time that we can't do that" Namjoon said looking at the sky.

"Oh. When?" Jimin asked with curiosity

"When we are in love" he said and gave him the best smile he had.