Take You Home

I'm trying out things I've never tried here😅 Don't expect too much out of my writing, there are way better writers out here. I just write cuz I love doing it, it makes me happy and helps me escape real world pbs 😊. Anyway this can be seen as the continuation of "Let me take care of you" or just a solo work. Enjoy❤

♡♡♡♡♡

Zee's Pov

I think I need help, like real help...help to control myself and not push my boyfriend against a wall and kiss him right there in front of everyone.

Since the last workshop our statue had changed....We're no longer just friends..well we even kissed in a room before Park interupted us after Saint had confessed.

Today we hang out with friends and I am supposed to take him home after this. The problem is I want to do so many things right now but taking him to his mother's house is not on that list...

We're drinking at a bar, I don't even know where we exactly are but it's already past 10pm. He's next to me talking to Park about his upcoming single. He smiles widely while telling his story.

But as usual, I lost focus of the big smile and instead my eyes focused on those plump red lips, trailing off to the white long neck and slowly going down and down until it reached Saints lower back...Damm. ..those curves....they will be the end of me.

Oiiii Zee! Calm down man! It's only been a few weeks ! But my mind can't  think of anything else than kissing the other boy. I should be ashamed but is it really my fault he's this gorgeous??

I slowly  put my hand under the table, faking a sudden interest in their conversation as I leaned closer. I slide my hands on his leg, he doesn't move at first, not until he realise what I'm doing... sliding my hand up on to his thighs. 

He looked down as descretlee as possible to find out that my hand was gently rubbing and pressing his tight. He looked back up at me but I kept talking to Park as if nothing was wrong. He looked back at my hand, and then back up at me. I side glanced him, his ears were red, he looked really shy.

He's been silent since I started to touch him but his ears are really red. He must be really shy right now. As I take a glance at him, he suddenly says,"I'm tired everyone, is it okay if I go back first? Can you take me home P'?"

I nod while everyone bids him goodbye. We both get up and head towards the exit of the bar.

☆☆☆☆☆

I was supposed to take Saint back, so we went back to my car together. He was still very shy, which made me chuckle.

"Youre not shy when we kiss but you're shy with my hand on your thighs?"
"P, stop teasing me! I....I wasn't expecting it" he said looking down on the floor.
"Get in the car first, I want to show you something"

We sat down in the car, I waited for him to sit properly and I put my hand back on his thights.

"Phi~?"he asked slowly lifting his head to look at me, he was so red...so cute...you shouldn't give me those looks Saint..

"What? Don't be shy, it's just the two of us now. Here give me your hand "
I opened my palm waiting for his hand, he slowly took my hand making me smile. I push some of his hair behind his ears with my other hand.

"Your hair got longer now, will you cut them soon?"I asked as I touched them, stroking it slowly...Soft

"Hmm, shall I cut them phi?"

"Whatever makes you comfortable, you're cute either way "

"But..I don't want to be cute. ..I want to be handsome" he mumbled the last sentence while he looked down on his legs, playing with my hand.

"Okay okay, you're handsome. A handsome Bunny"

He looked up at me before pouting " stop using that nickname it's embarrassing! "

I think that's pretty much where I lost control...the last thing I remember is that I kissed him, pulling him closer to me in the car. The last bit of self control I had was thrown out of the window as I remember hungrily kissing him. Fortunately, the car was parked in a really dark alley, no one passed by there that late in he night.

Things escalated rather quickly and before any of us realised it, I was on top of him, on his seat, while he was lying down. I looked at him for a while, lips red from the kisses, eyes shinning and messed up hair. Even like this he looked adorable.

I really couldn't control myself and the way he kept calling my name wasn't really helping me out. I got closer for another kiss. I tried to get closer to him by moving my knee forward but it brushed against his hard on making him squirm. His hand were holding on my arms tightly.

That's when I realized where this was going. I stopped, getting up slowly.

"Phi~~" I could hear the confusion in his voice.

"Shhh...let's go home first"

I wouldn't do anything compromising in the car outside the house so I kissed him one last time before going back to my seat and starting the car.

Once home, I close the door behind us, grabbed his hands and slammed him against it. I kissed him again, feeling his hands all over me. I went down to his neck, kissing him there too,tasting his skin while I started unbitton his shirt.

"Phi...the..room" I faintly heard him whisper

I scooped him up and went straight to my room, opening the door with a kick.

"Youre going to break the door" he said, amused.

I wasn't in the mood for jokes so instead I just threw him on the bed and kissed him again as he wrapped his legs around me.

That's how we ended up here, lying on my bed, clothes shattered everywhere around the room with him soundly sleeping next to me.  I smiled when he came closer looking for my warm body. I didn't bring him home after all, I brought him to my house instead.