What is this???

Hi guys.

I've been gone for more than a year now – is it even two years? I am uncertain. Anyway, as you probably can tell, I am still alive (congratulations to myself for keeping me alive I did a great job) and this is not a fanfiction.

I promise, neither is it me rambling for a solid 500 words as it was before I edited it, so let me just come straight to the point – in the time passed I have focused on getting my life in order; degree, driver's licence – that kind of stuff.

As an artist and writer I have begun to move away from fanfiction to original characters, settings, story lines. Eventually I have come up with the WIP I have been working on for more than a year now.

This WIP takes all the time I can afford to dedicate to writing into account, which is why there have been no Philinda or whatever fanfics.

Yeah, that much for coming straight to the point – I'll just get this out. I'm writing my WIP in German, my mother tongue, and I have no intention of publishing the whole story before I have finished, edited, reedited and rereedited it. I want this to take all the time it needs.

But what I do want to do is to share some ... one-shots you could say, of my OCs and with my OCs.

These one-shots would be scenes from the WIP that don't really fit the story line right now, but are too penetrant in my head.

Would you want that? And would you like to see a short introduction to the characters and the setting or simply be thrown in?

I just thought it would be fair to tell and maybe show you what I have been up to all this time. Sorry to disappoint all you fangirls and fanboys.

-itslemoi