Wassup, Shorde

The girl in the media IG is ' pettylevels ' her name in this book is going to be Yasmin. Hope you enjoy the first chapter 😘

Yasmin p.o.v
" ma mom is getting transferred to Cali she works at a factory. I don't have a dad well my mom is my dad she always played both figures since I came out, ma dad knocked her up and left her he didn't want NOTHING to do with me or ma momma niggas really not shit, haven't been shit & most def still not shit that's why I never deal with they ass. I never had one never gone have one, my brother will never let me have one anyways my mom got another baby daddy she with till this day he left my mom too before I was born my mom had my brother & he didn't want to be involved but he grew up in wanted to be with my mom after I was born. My mom accepted him & he been there ever since, my half brother is 4 years older then me we have a good relationship he irritates me sometimes 🙄 but I got love for him."
I quickly closed my diary as I heard footsteps running up the stairs.
"Ayy, sus mom wanted me to ask you if you done packing. Da truck a be here in da morning." He said sitting next to me on the floor I frown.

" what's wrong sus ?" He asked

" I'm just gone miss all my friends, yk?" I Said he nods

" look invite all your friends over tn & maybe we can go somewhere aight." He Said I smiled in hugged him

"I love you bro." I Said grabbing my phone calling everybody I fw he smiled.

*next day*
Rodick p.o.v

I slowly woke up & got up I was tired Asl but work needed to be done I walked to the kitchen smelling breakfast so I knew my auntie was whipping up something.

"I know Amare, I don't want you in them homes. I know what I did but I'm on my feet now there's enough room here please give me a chance." I had my auntie begging my auntie don't beg for shit so I walk into the living room.

"Who the hell is this ?" I asked

"Calm down this is my son." She said I was shocked Asl.

"What the fuck." I say waiting for her to explain

"Baby, I had Amare when I was 15 I was young I couldn't do anything with him I was broke so I gave him up for adoption. He's 15 now he needs somewhere better to stay instead of them bad ass homes rodrick." She says sitting next to me holding my hand I Get Up.

"Man whatever ghee, bro you better stay out the way because ain't none here for you to be touching aight?" I Said mean mugging him walking out Ian tryna be around Dem right now, I'm pissed the fuck off how me and my auntie so close and she never told me no shit like that I'm shocked.

I hop up in the V12 In was otw to the trap until somebody called me it was "Olivia" my best friend I answered
"Aye? Best friend can you go pick up my pizza from Pizza Hut I roll my eyes
"Man yuh"
"Thanks I love you bestie" she said hanging up I mean mug the road driving to Pizza Hut mfkas To Mad Right na I pull U & park I start walking in Man this the wrong side of town in Shid I shouldn't be seen I look over in see the east side messing with this fine babygirl I grabbed the whip that was in my pocket just in case in ran over there.

"Ay leave Shawty alone." I Said "she don't want y'all fags." I Said Laughing she looks at me I point over to my car she walked over there.

"Man look who it is roddy the saver." Yusuf said I laughed
"Watch out." I Said walking away.
"Ayy you Coo Luh ma?" I asked
"Huh yeah I Coo thanks, I'm just New to town and do not know where I'm at lol." She says I smile
"It's okay babygirl, look come inside Ima Get my pizza in We Can uh find where you suppose Ta be at." I Said smiling she smiles too nodding following me inside I tell the person the name registered for the pizza and we end up outta there we get into the car.

"So what's the street we looking for?" I asked her
"Uhhh, Myback." She Said I nodded that's on the same street as the trap house.

"I'm actually ended that way lol Bet." I Said starting the car.
"Pizza?" I asked she looked at me
"This yo pizza? Dont look like no Olivia." She Said I laugh.
"Girl that's just my best friend nothing more none less." I Said she looked at me
"Why you saying it like dat like I'm yo new girl? No thanks." She Said Laughing
"No thanks ona pizza or no thanks on the girlfriend part?" I asked
"Both." She Said Laughing I stare at her Hurt Asl she goofy.
We drove to the street and she see her house so I stopped in it was right next to the trap so I asked her if she wanted to hang, & meet the gang.
"Yasmin! Finally where were you? Help momma with the rest of the furniture." I hear a deep voice say guessing her brother.
"Aight!! We'll maybe next time. Thanks for the ride you sweet for that actually here's my number." She Said handing me a note i Know She Don't just be carrying these Mfs around lmao I hugged her in parked in the next yard.

"Finally damm, and my pizza better not be cold." Olivia said running out to the car I know she saw me talking to Shawty Lmaoo.

"who's that?" She asked I shrugged

"She was lost just gave her a ride." I Said walking inside the house she laughed following me.

"Youn ever talk to no girl around here so why her?" She asked

"She was just a girl that was lost on the wrong side of town so I helped Mf." I Said she nodded sitting at the kitchen table I dabbed the boys up in went in the living room where Timika was that's my Luh baby, Luh Thot, Luh Play buddy.

"Hey Shawty, wassup?" I Said kissing her she smiles kissing me back

"Bored Asl, Wanna go upstairs?" She asked bitting her bottom lip I smile following her upstairs into her room & you know what use went down 😉.

Well that's all for this chapter, hoped you liked click the star button if you did ♥️ until next time tune in 🅿️🤙🏾.