𝐇 𝐈 𝐌

It was about 2 years ago when I got the offer to become a counsellor. At the time I was in Busan and I had graduated the year before. I had a boyfriend in Busan, but when I packed my bags for Seoul, he refused to come along. So when I left Busan I left behind my boyfriend too.

I came to Seoul for those seeking for help, I also came to seek for love. A few months ago, I decided to quit my job and work for a support group. Whilst I was in Busan, there was a shooting in the area I currently live in. The support group for those experiences trauma was close to shutting down so I decided to volunteer to help those still participating in the counseling.

"Hello, as you know I am Jeon Jungkook, your counselor" I repeated to unfamiliar faces sitting in the circle. Although there are new faces there is always one I remember, one there every single week, y/n. Her eyes, so beautiful and every word, so meaningful. y/n is the one I am falling for, the one I was seeking for.

As the class comes to its end, the crowd exiting the door gets smaller and smaller until one is left. There she is, y/n, she requested to talk to me about something after class.

"Hey Jungkook, the thing I wanted to talk about was... well I think I like someone," she told me. I trying my hardest to give her advise but I was lost for words... I was jealous. Any advice I was going to give her wasn't going to be real because I love her. The person I love doesn't love me back but, I won't give up on her...