Chapter 4

"... after adding up everything and deducting the club's share, last night alone you made about... three and a half million yen."

At work that evening, Shion spoke to the club's mama-san in her office as she asked about her total earnings for the entire week. She wasn't due to start until eight, so she arrived early to make time to talk to mama-san before she was required to be out on the floor.

"We've got your cash ready, so make sure you collect it and deposit it in your account as soon as possible," said mama-san, leaned back in her armchair as Shion sat before her. "And, like usual, whatever you make tonight will be ready for you to pick up after tomorrow's shift. Considering you're fairly new, you're lucky to have snagged someone with such deep pockets."

"I understand, mama-san. Sh-"

Shion was cut off as her boss' phone began to ring, and she was silenced as mama-san answered.

"My, my, Uchiha-sama! How can I help you?" Mama-san put on her sweet business voice, and looked at Shion with an eyebrow raised. "Oh, of course, that's no problem. I'll let her know right away. Thank you, thank you. Alright, we look forward to seeing you soon. Bye bye."

Mama-san hung up her phone, smirking at Shion.

"What did you do to that Uchiha lad last night?" she asked teasingly, eyeing the Nakano out and making her go bright red.

"We just drank and talked! That's it!"

"Well, his brother's just called and asked that you be freed for the night so that he can take you out on a date," snickered mama-san. "Look at you, snagging yourself the president of the Uchiha Group. Your pockets are bound to be lined after tonight."

"And by date, he meant...?"

"Just a date, of course. Whatever happens on the date is up to you- but remember, if he does try to get anything extra... remind him that nothing is for free. Got it?"

Shion gulped, but she knew what was expected of her. She had only ever gone on two dates before, with two separate customers, after they had frequented her enough times to warrant the want to see her outside of the club. Those dates had been in good will- they had genuinely taken a liking to her, and solely enjoyed her company and talking to her. As for Madara... well, Shion could only hope that if he had any ulterior motives for their date, that he'd be willing to pay the right price. She really couldn't see any other reason as to why he would request a date with her after meeting her only once.

"While you're waiting, you can go check your safe," said mama-san, pulling out her box of cigarettes and taking one out. "Just make sure you're out in the lobby at eight sharp. Got it?"

Shion stood up, bowing at her mama-san.

*

"My, my. So the alcohol didn't impair my memory of your beauty."

As Madara walked into the club flanked by Izuna, he smirked at the sight of Murasaki standing by the receptionist desk. Tonight, her hair was done in a low, braided bun, and she was decked out in a beautiful, sleeveless black dress, with a glimmering diamond necklace adorning her delicate clavicle and sparkling diamond earrings to match.

"Uchiha-sama," greeted Murasaki warmly, bowing to her customer as he approached.

"Hey, mama-san!" greeted Izuna, waving at the older woman behind the desk. "Is my room available?"

"Of course!"

Mama-san came out from behind the desk, placing a hand on Murasaki's back.

"Now, before you head off, I believe I need to explain to your brother how this works," said mama-san seriously.

"Don't worry, I've already told him everything there is to know," said Izuna with a shrug. "I assure you, my brother is a complete gentleman, and Murasaki-chan will find no problem with him tonight. Nii-san, why don't you take Murasaki-chan to the limo and I'll finish up the payment?"

"Alright. If you don't mind, mama-san."

Madara bowed gracefully at the owner, making her titter.

"Go on! Take care, and have fun!"

Madara held out his hand to Murasaki, who gingerly took it in her own and followed him out of the foyer.

"Don't worry, I won't make a fool out of myself like I did last night," murmured Madara reassuringly, making his guest laugh.

"It's nice to see people's not-so-serious sides sometimes, you know," replied Murasaki softly. Standing by the passenger's door, the limousine driver bowed and opened the door for her, letting Madara help her in. "I knew you were coming back for your watch, but I wasn't expecting to be treated to a date so suddenly."

"We weren't able to enjoy one last night, so why not now?"

Madara shut the door behind his date and got into the vehicle on the other side. Murasaki pulled a box out of her handbag and handed it to him.

"I believe this is yours," she chuckled, watching him sigh as he took the package from her.

"I'm hoping that without the influence of alcohol, we'll be able to have better conversation tonight," said the Uchiha, opening the box and taking out his watch.

"I'm flattered that you requested my company again. Really, Uchiha-sama," said Murasaki sheepishly.

"Please, just call me Madara. And how could I not? You're a charming young woman, I'd love to see what else you have in store."

Murasaki laughed, seeing the hinting look in Madara's eyes.

"Am I right to assume that you have other things in mind, Uchiha-sama?"

"Only if you agree, my lady."

"A gentleman. I like it. Well, let's see how this date goes first, shall we? Maybe you can convince me over dinner, and I'll see how I feel about your... price range."

Madara smirked, putting an arm around his hostess' shoulders.

"I don't disappoint, my dear."