Chapter 4: what tf is a Kimetrius

Jarad in the photo✨

Jahseh's P.O.V
After orientation all groups were told to spread out around the church and get to know each other. My group decided to go to the library. "Ok so tell us one thing about yourself Josiah!" Gazzy said excitedly.

"Who's that?"I ask while looking around. "It's Jahseh" Stokeley said while smiling at me and I return one back. "Thank you" I said while blushing and looking down. "Mannn,y'all niggas gay" Taymor said.

"Don't act like I didn't see you thecking out that yellow skthin boy" this white kid said while walking past our group staring inbetween Nick and Tay. "That's cute say Mississippi out loud for me" Tay replied while earning a few giggles from Stokeley.

"But fr tho why are you even here like where's ya group?" Omar said earning a pinch from Gazzy. "Thop it" Stokeley said trying to calm his self down from laughing so hard. "I'm thelling Kimethrius"The boy said while continuing to walk to his group.

"That was mean"Gazzy said while Jahseh nodded his head in agreement. "Y'all should go apologize"Michael said. "He should've just minded his business" Taymor said. "Honestly tho."Stokeley agreed. "Nah y'all are gonna apologize before I sacrifice ya soul.and I'm not afraid to do it in this church. Ain't that right Jordan?" Symere asked trying to get Jordan to agree with him.

"Huh?" Jordan said as if he wasn't paying attention to anything that just happened. Jared was knocked out with his head on a book drooling and all. "Ok well let's just get back to the activity" I said trying to get the group back on track.

As soon as our group got back on track. A mixed, more on the white side boy with some tattoos came up to our group.

Symere, Taymor, and I all groan in annoyance. "What is yo cinnamon stick from the apple jack cereal box ass doing ova here! Don't you see we busy!"Taymor yells.

"I just came over here to inform y'all niggas to leave Diego alone" This boy said. "Who the fuck is that?!" I yell as I started to get annoyed. We were literally half way done with the group exercise. Everyone looks at me surprised. "My bad" I mumble slumping down in my seat.

"Nah Jah you ain't gotta apologize". Stokeley said while looking at me. "He's the short white boy with the lisp." the boy said while cracking his knuckles. For some reason this triggered Stokeley and he got up. "Boy if I tap on you, you will snap in half. So I advise you to step right now."

"Lemme get your first and last name real quick."this boy said. Diego then came "Kimethrius come on they not even worth it." "Wtf is a Kimetrius." Taymor asked. "Me nigga!"kimetrius yells. "Why are you saying the n word if you ain't black?" Michael asks.

"IM MIXED!" Kimetrius yelled. Diego then comes and then starts dragging Kimetruis out of the room. Before he fully got out of the door he yelled "if I find out your name I'm pressing charges!My dad is a lawyer!" He screamed while looking at Stokeley before fully leaving.

It was silence for a few minutes as everyone took everything that just happened in. Symere then talked. "Before I was rudely interrupted, I just wanted to tell y'all I'm going to hell and I'm taking y'all right with me." He said with a devious smile on his face.

Before anyone got to say anything, a loud beep and then someone started talking over the intercom. It was Miss.Cathy announcing that we were going to make s'mores in 30 min. Michael then realized that Jared was asleep and slapped him awake.

He woke up with a frightened look on his face while wiping the drool off his face and the book he slept on. "You really just slept through all that?"Michael asked as well all just watched jarad's confused facial expressions.

We then told him everything that just happened all at once.Once everyone shared their summary Jarad responded with a sigh. "Mbn to stay awake" Jarad said while putting his head back down.

(Time skip)
It was now 6:45 pm and camp ended 3 hours ago. Everyone went home including Miss.Cathy. Maria and I were however still here. My mom told us she would be here in five minutes 2 hours ago.

"Maybe we should just walk home" Maria suggests. I nod as we head for the route home. We didn't get home until 7pm. My mom was knocked out on the couch. I ran to see if she was still breathing just in case and she was.

"Bitch" I mumble under my breath. Once me and Maria settled in we told each other about our 1st day at camp. We then both go to bed in our rooms. I wonder what tomorrow has in store for me.