06

Seokjin's pov::

It's finally the wedding day ,the arrangements are obviously at the top,,,it's beach side wedding....can you just imagine how much romantic it is? ..,,like exactly they show it in dramas..,it's like feeling your happiness  along with nature's beauty.   Arrangements of flowers Is completely based on Taehyungshi's taste, ofcourse his brother agreed as Taehyungshi  is very artistic person....it's purple,white colour combination of flowers,, the petals over the sand are adding beauty .....it's just looking like dream Land......for me this can happen only in my dream.

Finally all the guests started arriving ,aunt and uncle are busy in greeting the guests.....the children are playing with sand.....all over there is  giggling and happy clapping sounds.....it's just happiest scene I have ever scene.....

As the time arrived finally, Father called for the groom's....

It's first Namjoonshi and his partner arrived and stood in front of thousands of people holding each other's hands and ready to take oath for each other and getting into a new life......

Then it's Taehyungshi who is entered,none of the eyes are ready to leave him.he is mesmerizing......he is prince ...but where is Minhoshi??everybody's eyes started searching for him........ even after 10 min of waiting,, there is no sign of him coming...    

I can see Taehyungshi is shaking inside but trying to calm himself....his eyes is searching for his partner with full of trust,and longing for him...... finally the sounds of guests talking with each other about the situation increased.... suddenly that happiest scene is started fading out...... 

Then minhoshi's parents went to bring their son ,,,,,aunt and uncle followed them,,,then it's Namjoonishi , Taehyungshi ....and I also followed them inthe  last...... We are all hoping that he is getting ready ,he is late for some reason but no.....there is no one in the room.....Minhoshi.........left the marriage.....    

All started talking with each other ,some are trying to call Minhoshi,,, Namjoonishi stated calling for all the possible friends can know about him......but my eyes are not ready to leave Taehyungshi for second.... His eyes are filled with tears fighting not to come out.......he is just standing like dead person.......the pain he is going through no body can even imagin.....he just got betrayed by the person he loved ,the person he dreamt of having his future.... 

No,...... why I am feeling that,I want to takeout all of that pain from him....just hug him tightly and tell him every thing will be okay....

" Taehyung  there is letter from Minho for you"Namjoonshi handed him paper....

" No....I can't read it......he will come back,,,we will wait.... please,,may be he  had some emergency  .....he will comeback.....  "

He just made himself over the floor....aunt just hugged him with  all her strength.....  

" I will read it for you......... then...." Namjoonshi started reading it out loud... 

Dear Taehyungah......

            I am sorry for leaving you like this....' am not worth for you,,,,,if possible please forgive me.....I wanted to tell you this from months but I never had courage ,,,,it was never love for me Taehyung.......when my boyfriend broke up with me ,I was complete mess.....that time you approached me with all your love and care,,thanks to you ,,you made me alive again ,,but you were an escape for me Taehyung ,,,,I never loved you the way you loved me....I just wanted get the reaction from my boyfriend and I used to get it whenever I used to be with you.......but your love made me feel how much I was wrong ,,,but I can't  love you back , because I still love my boyfriend.....  I wanted to tell you all these things but suddenly I get to know our parents are freinds and they finally fixed our marriage even without asking our thoughts about it.....but you were so happy .....  That made me feel guilty.. .  I am sorry Tae I can't do it anymore.....if I marry you today without the love that's the worst thing I can ever do to you....... please forgive me if possible....    I hope you will get the person who love you with all his heart.....;""

Your friend

MINHO..........        

" Why he did this to me mom...   Why!!??!..... Why he just played with my feelings??!... ........why???"

Taehyungshi is crying mess in aunt's arms....

" Please baby don't cry ,,,someone like him never deserve your tears,,,,, please don't cry for him my son....."

" I made so many dreams,,,,why it's like this,??,,,I thought I found perfect person for me...  .. but he was never mine,,,,,,,I am fool mom.... Fool ,,,,big fool"

" No baby...... please don't cry".....

I can't see him crying like this ,,,,why on the earth ,this Minho type of people exist,,,,how can he be anyone so cruel,,,,,,just using someone to get over his feelings ......he is the worst person,,,I never want to see him  again....

Now aunt,uncle, Namjoonishi are tightly hugging Taehyungshii ......it's just they are making him feel like his family is there for him,,,,not to loose hopes.....telling him to be strong,some minutes ago it was happy family I seen but now they are experiencing the worst phase of their life.......but one thing didn't change is their support and love for each other......

I couldn't control myself....I started crying.....but suddenly hands appeared over my hands.....it's aunt.........

" Seokjin can you do a favor to our family.... ...you always asked how can you repay our kindness right?? ,,,,,are you ready to repay it!!!?"

" A..always.........."

.

...

....

...." Then marry my son..... Marry my Taehyungie seokjin......"

______________________________________________________________________________

💜💜💜💜💜💜