FORGOTTEN.

It seems everyone has forgotten about me. I have no family, no friends, it's like i'm in a new town, in one I don't belong in. But I am not. I've lived here all my life. In fact, everyone knows me. Or knew me.

2 months earlier --

I never really knew what a normal day was, as all of mine were always different, always filled with some type of special occasion. Everyone loved me. I was everything, I AM everything. I am perfect, no one could tell me who to like, what to wear, what to say, where to be, because that was my job. And anyone who got in my way, regretted it. It was the perfect day, I was with the perfect boy. Nothing could be better. Nothing was better. He got a phone call, I couldn't hear it, but he looked scared and worried. When he hung up he started panicking, and screaming "you monster! You monster! I loved you! I don't even know you anymore...." And he ran off and I haven't spoken to him since. My secret, my investments in it, had all been revealed. But now I want to know who knew.

My name is Autumn, I'm fifteen years old, and this is the story of how I lost everything and everyone I ever loved, because of my selfishness, sneaky plans I had for my life.

When Jake left me stranded and guilty, Naton surprisingly sat down next to me and the only reason it's surprising is because yesterday he wouldn't talk to me.  Naton was the kind to remember every wrongdoing done unto him, and he knew how to hold a grudge almost too long.  Well, he was mad because I was blowing him off to hang out with Jake today and swore he wouldn't talk to me for a whole week no matter what.  But he couldn't keep his promise because he loved me too much. Naton is also the only one who knows my secret and he's the only one that's supposed to know.  "Why'd Jake storm off like that?" I knew, but I only said "I guess something happened with his Mother, she's very ill."  I almost wasn't lying, Jake mom is really sick, but that's not why he was on the phone. "Oh," he replied. "Well, care if I help you finish the food intended for this picnic?" Well, I wasn't going to disagree "Sure" I said only so there would be a truce between since I blew him off.