Chapter 2: Straight to the point

As the nurse turned to prepare the patient's medication he gave a slight tap of her ass. She whipped around, surprised and blushing.

"What do you think you're doing- eep!"

Before she could continue he'd grabbed her by the waist and pulled her towards his bed smirking devilishly. Sliding a hand down the nook of her back and over her butt until he reached the base of it, he groped. She let out a sound of shock and he slid his other hand to her thigh and massaged, slowly moving between her legs to tease her through the scrubs she wore.

She whimpered a bit at the pressure he placed to get a reaction. With one swift movement he stopped all what he was doing and pulled her pants down in one go. He looked up at her, taking in the confliction and lust in her eyes. He rubbed a finger against the fabric hiding the lubricating treasure he was after. He rubbed over it continuously going faster as he went on. The faster he rubbed the more she shook and the harder it became for her to suppress her lewd moans, edging him to add more pressure as he did, knees were weak.

After a while she had released and her limpid fluid leaked slowly from her underwear, she moaned long in her angelic voice, just above a whisper. Thinking that's it's over, she blushed and looked away, glancing at where her pants were on the floor while she debated what she'd do next.

The man only smirked before pouncing to get her against a nearby wall. Taking off his hospital clothes he took of her shirt and told her to to get rid of the undergarments. The sound of his deep and husky voice vibrating through her ears made her obligated to follow his orders.

So there she stood in front of him, both practically naked and her back up against a wall while his hands rested on her fine hips. He leaned in to steal her lips, she didn't refuse him. His lips were soft and firm against her own, but as they became inpatient their tongues began to dance in rhythm.

One of his hands went to grab her ass again while hers rested either around his neck or tangled in his hair. The other hand went between her legs again. He used the same finger to rub against her entrance again to lubricate before slipping it in skillfully. He automatically hooked and she moaned loud, surprised at the new and escatic feeling and sank back a bit as her body shook. He continuously flicked his finger back and forth against her good spot causing her moans to get louder. He slipped in another finger.

"Mmh..n ah..ngh!"

A third, "ah!!"

And before they knew it she was releasing again, clenching tightly around his fingers as the fluid surrounded them. She was panting.

"We aren't done yet sweetie~"

He said before licking her juices off his fingers and humming in approval. The nurse turned crimson and looked away again slightly annoyed. Suddenly, he pressed himself against her firmly, she could feel his member hard and throbbing against her stomach through his boxers. Looking down at it in surprise, she gently rubbed her pointer finger across the elevated material. He flinched and groaned. He grabbed her ass again.

"More" he commanded.

She smiled. No way was she not going to get him back. She slid her finger down his shaft agonizingly and watched a small wet spot appear where his tip was, under the fabric. He shivered a bit and groaned some more, he was beginning to get irritated.

"Hurry u-"

Before he had a chance to finish the sentence she gripped the rod firmly and placed her tongue flat on the tip. He almost jumped at the sensation. She slid her tongue over it, the fabric was creating some pretty textured and tight feelings, and now with what her tongue had just did he was almost ready to release. All he could do was groan and pant. His grip on her tightened.