001

ASHANTI POV

I close my eyes and take a deep breath as I'm about to knock on the door. This will be the 4000 door ive knocked on in search of my brother. From your dates and around the world locations I was given this one to a huge mansion in Florida. I tried dming him but he's famous so ofcourse he didnt see it.

I open my eyes and release a breath I didnt know I was holding in and knock on the door. As I wait I adjust the durag on my head and use my fingers to comb out my long pressed hair.
I hear shuffling then a tall shirtless boy opens the door. He has face tats and we stare at eachother for a minute.
"Yes?"
"Oh my bad. I wanted to ask if stokeley lives here." I say
He nods and moves out the way letting me in. I look around and admire the living room till I heard someone come down the steps. I look up and see stokeley and we run to eachother and jump into a deep hug.

We hug for a few minutes then we pull away. A dude with pink and white dreads come down the steps.
"Who lil shawty hugging ski?" He ask the boy that opened the door for me.

"Nigga what make you think I know"
He replies.
"Oh shit. My bad. I'm Ashanti" I say smiling
"This my baby sister" ski says and I give him a bitch what look while fixing my phanny pack. I'm really short so he seems really tall standing next to me. I turn and roll my eyes.

"I ain't no baby nigga. I'm grown" I say
"You still under 5 foot so you a baby. Deal with it"
"You know what. You aint have to come for me like that" I say and we laugh.
"You damn giraffe" I mumble as the laughing dies down
"You damn midget" he says. And I push in playfully. He flops down on the couch and pretends to be hurt.
"Ahhhhhh. My arm. My leggg. I'm hurttttt. Call 911!" He yells out
"WHATS THE NUMBER?!" I yell back amd we start to laugh.

A few moments later a group of boys walk in.

STOKELEY POV

Pump, Trippie, coolie, tank, trunks, Craig and juice walk in and it gets quiet as they all stare at Ashanti.

" wassup lil mama. What's yo name?" Pump ask Ashanti while licking his lips. She just gives him disgusted look.
" nigga you need some chapstick or sum?" She says causing everyone to laugh as we walks away into the kitchen.

"Everybody this my sister Ashanti, Ashanti this is Trippie,coolie, tank,trunks,Craig and juice. And that in the kitchen is pump." I say
"Hey" she says smiling showing her dimple.
"Um. Can I use your bathroom?" She ask me
"For?"
"To slay the magical dragon." She says sarcastically as she crosses her arms. I laugh and tell her where the bathroom is.

"How old is your sister?" Trippie ask me.
"18 . she turn 19 in 2 weeks tho" I say
"Damn she short. But she thick." Pump says and I shoot him a look making him put his hands up in defense.
"Just being honest" he says.
  I hear foot steps behind me but don't bother to turn around until I feel a hard slap on the back of my head. I turn and see Ashanti laughing hard asf. I get up and she runs into the kitchen only to get stopped by jah.

"Noooooo! " she screams as I punch her arm.
"You fucking bitch" she says as the three of us walk back to the living room.

We all laugh and talk and Ashanti whoop my ass in mortal combat a few times.

Hours later
It starts to get dark and Ashanti phone starts blowing up. She looks at it and squrunches up her face but still answers it. We all be quiet and look at her
"Hello" she says. We can't hear the other person
"Wait. Hold on. What happened? He did what?" She says trying to hold in a laugh.
"Why he do that? Ok but- an aquarium down where? I-" she bites down on her lips and try not to laugh.
"Um. I'm not at home but go to Kaylee house she should be home alright. You gone be fine. Yea ok. Bye" she hangs up a burst out laughing.

"Whew shit" she says after laughing and trying to catch her breath
"What was that about?" Coolie ask her
"So this girl that I'm "associates" with has or had, I don't know, a boyfriend and they got into an argument and he hit her upside the head with a can of green beans. And then she found out he cheated and when she asked why he said because her pussy started to smell like an aquarium" she says and everyone burst into laughter. She calms down and fix her durag.

She wears hers like I do and her hair is pressed.
"Hey stoke imma get going"
"What? Why?" I say. I haven't seen my little sister in almost 5 years.
"Because I don't have clothes to spend the night. And I'm sure yo little friends don't want me all in they space." She says
"Man fuck them. You can stay in the guest room. I haven't seen you in almost 5 years please" I say and she smiles.
" fine but I still need to get some clothes to put on. I'm sure I have something in my car." She grabs her keys and slips on my slides and walks out the door.

She came back moments later with a black Adidas bag and a smaller bag. I lead her to the guest room and leave back out to be with the boys.