005

Jahseh pov

Ashanti pulls out her phone and plays music. Its so loud that I can hear it through her air pods. After a select few of her songs I hear off the wall start to play. When ski starts rapping her whole demeanor change. She looked at the phone and swung her finger back and forth before skipping the song.

We pull up to my house and I hop out and let her out. I text ski and let him know we here. I open the door for her but she just sits at the table I have on my porch and starts drawing on a piece of paper.

She gets a text and her and the unknown person text back and forth for a few minutes. I realize I'm staring so I close the door and sit across from her.

We sit in silence for about 10 minutes before a pink car pull up. The window rolls down and its Marcus.

"Hey bitchhhhhh" he says. Maybe he is gay
"Hey boo" Ashanti walks over to the car bending over. Her ass is fat.
They have a short conversation before he hands her a duffle bag. They hug and he drives off.

I open the door again and let her in.

"Ski says you should stay here for a few days if you need time" I tell her.

"Nah I'm straight. Ill just go home"
"Nah I told him you were with me and if you get hurt I don't need him blaming me"
"Well I guess you shouldn't have told him that huh?"
"You know what. I'm tryna help you!" I began to yell. She's getting on my nerves

"Help me? Nigga I didn't want to come over here to begin with. You could've told him you found me and took me home. That would have been very simple"

She has a point. And I was going to do that but I wanted to spend time with her. I zone out of my thoughts to the bathroom door closing. I hear the shower run so I go in the kitchen. Maybe if she eats she'll be more relaxed. Now that I recall, she hasn't eaten in days.

About 30 minutes later I hear the water stop and the door open. I look up and do a double take. Her nails are painted black, she has on a black shirt with blue shorts and her hair is cut short. She flops down on the couch and takes a picture.

"WHAT DID YOU DOOOO?!" I asked in shock that she cut her hair

"What you mean?"
"Why you cut your hair?"
"Oh. I didn't cut it" she says laughing as I give her a confused look
"Its a wig stupid" she rolls her eyes and I laugh.

I walk over and hand her a plate and she looks at it.

"No thank you"
"You have to eat"
"I'm not hungry"
"You haven't eaten in almost a week"
"Because I havent been hungry"
"That's a lie"
"Fine fine" she picked up the fork and gathers a small bit of mac and cheese before putting it back down.
"There I'm full now"
" I swear to god if I have to hold you down and force you to eat I will"
"Jahseh I'm not hungry"
"iight have it your way" I push her down so she's laying on he back and sit on her stomach wrapping my legs around her so she can't move them