Kiss Me Better

Kiss Me Better

Kiss Me Better

by

Summary

Loki's made a very important decision regarding your friendship.

Notes

I struggle to write. So I decided to try to write as much as I could during breaks, drives, etc., just to see what I came up with. Well, what happened was a series that's, as of right now, 17 chapters long. The chapters are short, mind you, because of the limited time I had working on each one, paired with my own shortcomings. Still, I don't hate it, so I figure why the hell not?

  Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Loki, Bucky, and you were the only ones left in the tower. Bucky still hadn't been cleared for fieldwork, and you were asked to stay because Loki decided to drop in for a visit, and no one trusted him around the tower unsupervised. Bucky kept himself locked in his room, as he usually did, while you and Loki watched movies and had takeout in the living room.

"Tris? Why didn't you ever fall in love with me?" he ran his hand through your hair as your head lay on his lap. It wasn't uncommon for him to be so open and friendly when the two of you were alone.

"Huh?" you were too invested in the movie you were watching to pay attention. "HEY!" you protested when he turned the tv off.

"You have, as you say, 'a thing' for troubled men who are too old for you. So, why didn't you ever fall in love with me?" his inquiry was one of genuine curiosity rather than jealousy.

"Because you annoy the hell out of me. Can we finish the movie?"