twitter notifications

when i woke up the next morning, i knew today wasn't just a normal day. i didn't know why at first, but then i remembered today was christmas.

i reached over to my bedside table and grabbed my phone. I turned it on to check the time and my lock screen was flooded with Twitter notifications. at first i thought maybe it was family and friends tweeting me 'merry christmas, shai' but then i noticed all the usernames. '@liamandsophiasfetus favorited your tweet', '@fetusdirectionfeels retweeted yoyr tweet', '@zayncancarrymybabies started following you'. something seemed off. i didnt tag the tweet to #onedirection, how did they all find it? but then i got an idea as to what might've happened. i unlocked my phone and checked harrys twitter account.

oh śhit. i was right.

"@harry_styles retweeted '@harry_styles found this from when i was 14. the memories <3'" okay, harry styles retweeted me. the man i spent hours every day fangirling over had noticed me. i was going to try and make no big deal out of it, but then i noticed the top of my screen. next to his name, there was the little translucent rectangle with the words 'follows you' inside it.

'holy fùcking śhit,' i yelled, waking up bridget, who was sleeping on the other twin bed to the right of me. she slowly lifted her head up.

'shai, watch your god dàmn language. only i can curse in this house. oh śhit, its christmas.' she said, pulling herself up. 'śhit, what time is it? i need to make the christmas tree pancakes before mom and dad wake up. fùck, fùck, fùck,' she whispered to herself as she yanked off her cover and tried to run downstairs as silent as possible.

i laughed at her for a second and then looked down and saw i had recieved lots of dm's, they must be from friends who were either 1. freaking out about the fact that harry noticed my tweet or 2. wishing me merry christmas. i scrolled through most of them until i saw that i'd recieved a dm from yes, the one and only harry styles.

i took a deep breath and opened it up

harry: hellloo

me: umm hello harry!

i waited a minute, then he replied back

harry: i thought that letter you wrote me was lovely, i could tell it was very honest :)

me: yea, honestly i can't believe im talking to you haha, you've helped me through so much thank you

harry: im glad i helped someone as lovely as you through your troubles

me: thank you, that means alot coming from you

harry: no problem ;) dont you go to UCLA?

me: yes, i do aha :)

harry: maybe when you're free one day we can have lunch :)

lunch? i was going to have lunch with harry fùcking styles. thank you fourteen your old me for being such an artsy and deep bítch, it got you lunch with harry styles.

me: that sound great! i come back on the 29th

harry: sounds wonderful! i have to go, me and the family are opening presents, but I'll message you later. merry christmas! xx

me: goodbye harry! merry christmas!

----------------------------------------------

hello! anna here. so, yea, this was chapter 2, i hope you enjoyed. but so basically the band is still together in this story. harry is 25 and shai is 21, not that bad of age difference so yea, ily guys, byeee :)