Death. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"um guys another ship just arrived, i dont think i can buy you much time" Hunk said with worry into his com as he shot at the ships with his lion while the rest was inside the first ship.

"everyone get back to your lions now" shiro yelled over the com. 

"i just got the last prisoner in my lion, i come give you a hand hunk" keith yelled over his com. 

"we some more time, we have a bit of a problem" Lance siad with worry into his com. 

"we locked in a room, im hacking the lock now but it seems to have many traps installed" Pidge grunted over her com as she and lance was stuck inside the room. 

"we hold them back as long as we can but we dont know how long" hunk siad with worry. 

"you better use that brain of yours quickly pidge or we wont call you the brains anymore" Keith joked as he joined hunk in the fighting. 

"just dont get shot while i do the hard work" Pidge joked back. 

"let us know when you out and come back safely you two" Shiro siad with a kind  voice. 

"if you cant hold on anymore go back to the castle, we meet you three there soon" lance said in his calm voice before turning his com off.

"how we looking" Lance asked with a frown and he looks to the chain around his foot and to the lock door what Pidge is trying to hack open. "i unlock it and get us out of here" Pidge said determinded. "pidge, I'm not going anywhere with my leg like this, just use the vent and get out" Lance sighed turning away from her. "NO, I WONT LEAVE YOU LANCE .. NOT YOU" pidge yelled back and kicked the door. 

"pidge" Lance said in a soft voice, he knew they both weren't survive and didnt want his friend to die like him. "no" Pidge hissed and went back to hacking. "Pidge even if the door unlocks, how will you get this chain of my leg" Lance asked since it melted to his skin, he dried shooting part of the chain but the bullet just shot back at him hitting his arm. He was trapped and he gotten Pidge trapped with him. 

"I find a way, maybe I can find a way to block out the galra signal and make the chain relases you" Pidge said not really thinking since she just wanted to save him. "pidge I dont want to be the reason you die, please for me just go" Lance asked but Pidge didnt turn to him she just kept hacking. "you know i thought i always die on a farm with my wife at an old age after our three children were grown up and had their own children .. i didnt think i die by the galra" Lance said with a sad smile. "your not gonna die, you still going to get married and have children before dying of old age" Pidge said with a small weak smile. "sure i will" Lance smiled trying to cheer his friend up. 

"hey lance once we escape this lets have a rematch, i even let you play as my own player" Pidge smiled trying to lighten the mood. "sounds good, i might be able to win for once" Lance laughed and Pidge was stung my the keyboard breaking and blowing up a little on her arm. Lance saw her arm start to bleed and how she quickly tried to cover her wound up before attacking the door with her Bayard but had no luck in breaking the door. Instead she was sent flying into the wall by the door air gun. She hit the wall hard making her groan and land on the ground with a thud.