Chapter 7- For Your Pleasure

*I simply changed a small bit of his leather clad outfit in order to fit into new info I have brought into the next chapter. I hope to have the next chapter out by tomorrow night. Sorry for the wait and thank you for your patience and support.*

The scene filled the area with sexual tension as the Dom positioned his sub over a spanking bench and it only grew as the true show began. The Dom started off with using his hands to deliver the hard swats to the sub's ass but then soon switched to a leather paddle. Frankie flinched with every swat knowing how much pain, and pleasure, that came with every hit. The image of him up there with Jaxon behind him administering the harsh blows made his growing erection harden completely and almost painfully. The feeling of a hand firmly caressing his thigh and slowly making its way to his crotch brought him out of the dazed focus he had on the scene. He looked over at the owner of the hand and his current living fantasy, his gaze hadn't left the stage and he had no idea why that made him even more excited.

Jaxon's hand continued to move up his leg and when he reached the apex of Frankie's thighs and possessively gripped his cock through his slacks. Frankie gasped and pressed his hips forward into his grip which Jaxon tightened in response which elicited a moan from him. He started to rock into Jaxon's grip in a slow rhythm until Jaxon painfully ground the heel of his hand into his dick, stopping his hips and causing him to whimper from both the physical pain and his rocketing desire. Jaxon turned his attention to him and the controlled emotionless face that contradicted the passion burning in his eyes dragged another moan from him.

Jaxon leaned over and whispered into his ear. "Can my slutty boy not control himself until after the show?" Jaxon licked the shell of his ear and nibbled on his lobe. "Or is he willing to take a punishment for rushing his Master's plans for him?" He added while moving his sinful mouth to Frankie's neck switching between wet kisses and sucking on his heated flesh hard enough to sting and more than likely leave a hickey all while resuming to rub Frankie's dick through his slacks. No longer being able to wait Frankie quietly cried out and quickly nodded his head. Jaxon continued his assault Frankie's neck for a few more minutes before giving one last kiss and withdrawing completely and sliding out of the booth. Standing up he silently beckoned Frankie to follow him which he did hurriedly.

"Go to my private room, number 34, strip and kneel in waiting position. I will meet you there in ten minutes." He slipped Frankie the key to the room before slipping back into the booth. Filled with excitement and anticipation Frankie quickly moved to follow the order.

****

Jaxon watched Frankie leave in a hurry and felt the corners of his mouth twitch into a smile at the man's enthusiasm.

"Leaving me already? The show has only just begun." Dameon teased. Turning to face him Jaxon tried to tame the smile on his face.

"What can I say, my boy is too tempting and it probably didn't help that I have teased him the whole night before we even came here." Dameon quietly laughed, not wanting to disturb those around them that were still enjoying the show. Jaxon grabbed his drink and before he took a sip asked, "So what questions did my boy ask about me?" Dameon's laughter died quickly although a smile still lingered on his face.

"Damn it how you know this shit still throws me off even after all these years. Your ability to predict what people will do still sends shivers down my spine." He said seriously.

Jaxon leaned his forearms onto the table and swirled the ice in his glass. "So, what did he ask."

Dameon sat back as he answered. "Mainly what kind of man you are, if he should trust that you aren't just trying to get into his pants."