Suspicion

It had been the nineties when the respective leaders of both heaven and hell had decided to discuss face to face about what was to happen with the antichrist child. Of course, there were other reasons for their meeting depending on who you were. Gabriel and Beelzebub had rarely gotten together to discuss... anything but when they did they enjoyed the presence of each other, though they would never say something like that aloud.
As they both continued to walk about the agreed upon a place that was the mall they went on with what was being conversated "We must address the problem of Azzziraphale and the demon Crowley, for they may pose a problem with their apparent love for humanzzz and what not." Beelzebub stated slurring their z's. Gabriel followed Beelzebub's words "I understand your concerns but they're just two entities and we have armies." "I supozzze" ze replied.
     As they went on Gabriel realized how much he loves looking in Beelz pale blue eyes, the one thing they had left after the great fall. Before Beelzebub was a beautiful angel but now they are the prince of hell with boils on their face and flies surrounding them. But none the less Gabriel is feeling these strange feelings in his chest when he's around them. Though he just brushed these feelings aside thinking it was just an effect of being on earth.
What he didn't know was that Beelzebub felt exactly the same.