The Fake Smiles And Real Pain.

I picked up Lisa's last box and headed towards the car. I was about to round the last corner and out the door, but I heard an awful noise coming from outside, my guess the car. It was the sound of my Mom crying. This house has to many memories for her to handle alone, But its not like I help any bit. That is one of the reasons why we had to sell our house, it wasn't hard to sell it, it was a beautiful house. A house built by my father when he was only 19, my mom was 15. Let just say, in England age is just a number. The house was a royal blue color around the house and the front porch was a white-ish light blue-ish color, except the floor, my dad didn't feel like getting stuck in a corner for the whole night till it dried. I smiled at the thought of my dad, I was more closer to him than my Mom. 

As i went through the front doors, I soon regreted it. I came apone my mother soubbing with wild running make-up. She had both hands clasped to the driving wheel, like it was the one thing holding her to this grim life we now live. Constently, her head bobbed up and down, indicating her taking in big breathes from sobbing so much.

I slowly walk to the back of the 'U-Haul' trailer hooked up to my Mom's tiny 'Bug'. We could of used my Dad's Jeep, but my Mom had sold it in her own bitter way of trying to get over my Dad ,but really she is just trying to forget him and my sister. I pangs my heart to think of forgetting the most important and closest people i know and had.

When I made my way past my Mom's car my heart almost broke and i felt the tears well up in my eyes. I stopped them from falling knowing one of use has to stand strong and fight for the both of us when one is down. I made my way to the back of the trailer and put the last box, but didn't shut the door yet, I still had write Lisa's name on it.

I lifted my hand and un-capped the sharpie. I started with the 'L' but when i got to the 'I' i almost busted out into a full out crying frenzy. As the memories of me and her just hanging out and laughing and being happy came to mind. With just that thought of knowing I will never get that back and am never going to have that again. The laughing till you cant even hear yourself anymore. The smiling and joking around just to joke around. The trust in each other to keep each others secrets. Knowing you have each others back and will never let anyone hurt each other.

Then the memories of me and her laughing at nothing. I could see this as a movie in my head remembering how we started the laughing party. Me and her were watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. and then we heard a knock on the door and at the same time the pizza delivery guy came through the door, on the TV, are Dad came through our door holding a pizza box. The weird part was at the same time one of the guys on the TV said pizza's here, my sister said the same thing. And then i bit my tongue and i started to say "ow ow it hurts!" One of the guys on the TV bit into a piece of pizza and started to say "ow ow it hurts!" at the same time as me. And then i started to dance around holding my tongue and the guy on TV started to dance around to. And then i stopped to watch the TV ,because i noticed the ironicness, the same time my sister had caught on. Then she tested to see if they were coping us. She yelled at the TV "YOUR AN IDIOT!" And then the one girl told the guy who was dancing around with me he was and idiot. And at that point we lost it.

When i finally toned down anuf to were now i was only coughing every now and then, sniffling, and tears still forming in the corners of my eyes, I decided to quickly write the rest of Lisa's name on the box without looking and quickly but quietly shut the backdoor. I wiped away the tears and jumped up and down shacking my hands ,to get the sadness away from the outside showing, and plastered on a fake smile and started for the house's front door.

I slowly closed the front door taking in the whole moment to recape on in the future for some reason. I had finally closed the door and locked it now. I slyt gasp came from my chest and excaped my mouth before i could ketch it. I started to feel like i was going to start to break out into break-down sanario. But i stoped my self before i got to ahead of my self.

I opened the door to my Mom's car and sat down. I just sat there for who knows how long just looking at nothing in particular in front of me. I just made my self look forward the whole time , trying to keep my self from looking at Mom this way. She had finally came to realize it was getting late. She looked up into the sky, with her glossy eyes and now black mascara making runways down her cheeks.

She turned on the car and waited for a fue minutes. She then looked down and then at me.

"You hungry?" she said with a scratchy voice at almost to a horse.

She always does this. She always trys to change the subject and act like nothing has happened. I hated this factor of my mom. She always wanted to go around her problems or fears ,or just pretended they aren't there. And when they do show up and she can't block them anymore she will come running to me sobbing and hiding behind me. I would have to be the one who fixed the problem. This new thing we have going on is new but i beat it wont change for a long time....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I am so so so so so soooooo sorry it has taken me this long to come up with this, but i did try to  write a little bit more! So i hope you liked it. If so comment vote and spread the word!!! love you all!!!!! till next time Ba-Bye!!!