Prologue

Amaria's pov

I paced the room nervously, wringing my hands together .

  "Honey stop pacing it's going to be alright." My father said from the corner of the room. He only succeeded to make me even more nervous.
     "I can't Dad,I feel like something bad us about to happen." It's true,ever since I woke up thus morning I felt as if something horrible was going to happen. It was the day of my first shift and as the Alpha's daughter a huge ceremony us being kept to celebrate. At exactly midnight tonight I will transform for the first time and run with the pack that I will one day rule. But something horrible was bothering me. I continued pacing ,the click-clack I'd my heels being the only sound in the room. My father sighed,giving up after one try. Sometimes I really disliked my father,I couldn't for the life of me comprehend how he was given the Alpha title. He was driving our pack to ruins and everyone knew it but refused to say anything in fear of being kicked out. He was stubborn and listened to no one but himself, he wasn't well educated on how to manage a pack as he'd paid no heed to his father's teachings. If it wasn't for my knowledge this pack would have been six feet under years ago. I managed all the important pack business but no one knew this as my father was too prideful to tell anyone.