HAIR ROUTINE VlOG & GRAM

(Her hair in the mm)

Next day....

Saturday 20, 2018

Month: December

City: Bainbridge, ga

Jasmine pov•
I sat at the table as morgan told me what ShadeRoom was saying on Instagram.

I really don't care about them. I'm focusing on getting this money and my babies.

I'm doing a YouTube Vlog today about my hair. I would go live an approach them and some of the negative comments people saying but that's just a waste of breath i can save.

"All done"i said out loud. "You ready"she ask me i nod my head yea.

She grab the camera setting it up.  "Wassup jt squad it's ya girl jas back with another lit video, today i have my bestie morgan here with me"i said flipping the camera on her as she wave and pose.

"Today, i am doing a video on how i take care of my natural hair as y'all can see it's a mess so I'm about to do it let's get into the video ⬅️"i said touching the screen while sitting it down.

I shampoo my hair and condition  it then wash it all back hair then put my leave in. I use my eco styling jel to style my hair and put some of my curl activator on it letting my curls pop.

While morgan name all the products I'm using it. After i was done we sat down.

"Alright you guys i am done, now I'm finna tell y'all what i do and use to make my hair grow ie really don't do nothing to it um i wear protective hair styles, trim my ends, and wash my hair every 2 weeks or sometimes one a week depending on the mood I'm in"i said into the camera.

"My hair is 4c it's stops below my shoulders as you all know, i barely do nothing to my hair, if i wear my real hair this is how I'm wearing it unless I'm wearing a wig or tracks but that's about it you guys see you next time don't forget to like and hit that subscribe hit that notification button and comment down below we out"i said cutting off the camera.

I let morgan edit the video while i do my hair. Yep I'm about to put some more hair in my head. For some reason, i barely wear my real hair i like it it's long and curly but it's just to much to deal with.

I quickly pull out the hair I'm about to do my hair with an laid it on the counter. "It's 3:30 she should be here any minute"morgan said.

The doorbell ring "I got it"she said standing up to answer it. I'm letting this girl do my wig. I always let her do my hair but sometimes i do my own depending on the mood I'm in but she know how to slay some wigs now.

I sat down in the chair as she came in talking on the phone. I took a quick picture of my hair an post it on the gram.

Jasmine Taylor Say bye to the curls for now it's time to get back slayed 😘

280 Likes 260 comments

MissyBlue Slay honey

April_Bay Them curls popping

MelanieAllDay Yes girl you better slay 😍😘

CountryGirl_Courtney10 Love the curls #goals 😍

She start braiding my hair then sewing it in once she was done i payed her and did my own edges.

I curl my hair and took a pic posting it on Instagram.

Jasmine Taylor new look new me 😍😘❤️

300 Likes 299 Comments

AnnMarie_Subbs Time to lay these hoes to rest 🤣

BrittanyDatGirl Bitch yesss 😍

DesiRose4 That Burgundy tho 😍

IssaChallenge That color fits you 😍😍

"Girl get off Instagram I'm ready to go eat"morgan said. "Shutup hoe I'm coming"i told her. I click off my phone and grab my keys. "You driving"i told her as i lock up the house and left.

We went to Oliver Garden an ate in then we left there going to Toys R Us, Champion, and more baby stores.

She drop me off to go be with terrance ugly ass. I put the stuff away, took a shower and got in bed knocking out.