The Becoming

I slammed my foot on the gas pedal going as fast as i could,running all robots and being caught by all cameras as the white blinding flash hits my eyes.i switch on the siren to alert that people should make way as i was rushing as fast as i could not thinking twice if i would die or if i would live,checking the time its been a minute since they called but the seconds felt like hours as my heart falls to the bottom of my belly and as if i was being choked the guilt got me if someone would die or not wether mine or theirs, i sure was trying.I hit the gate finnaly i made it,crashing with speed i broke the gate down with such a force it flung into the air and crashed as if lighting had struck the ground.

slamming on the breaks hoping not to tip over or collide with nothing else and i come to a halt,i grab my gun and rush to the door,i break it down and look for anyone i could see but i was to late i screamed,i yelled but all was their was me and the empty horrific walls.A stench was all around i tried to cover my nose with my hand but it never helped,i walked around in the dark and calling out for someone to say something a cry for help or even a muffled voice and a hope for freedom from this tormenting place.

I find a switch and turn it on,i wish, i didn't for the smell and my imagination was nothing compared to what layed before me.Bodies piled up everywhere and then i realised what was the smell but the walls werent walls,no their wear the bodies of the innocent that were nailed from head to toe a sight i could barely want to see but someone was alive,they phoned me i swear its not my mind again.

A pinch to see if i was awake or asleep no i felt the pain i felt the sharpness this was no dream the smell is real and so is these bodies thats one that i regreted,my mentality or facing reality.theres nothing here. i walked outside and phone my boss "it has happened once more...."