auther note and prologue:

hello....this is my first story i hope you enjoy reading it.

please suport it..........pleaaaaaaaaaaase.

i'm going to use two members from exo as my story chrectors and the name of there groupe is the same...wich is EXO... i couldn't find a better name sorry hhhhhhhhhhh.

so heresome informationaboutthe characters and story.

**********************************************************************************

hyemi is 22 years old girl she lives and study there in LA america.she used to live with her parent befor they have a car accident because of some drunk driver.

she hase been living in LA since she was 14 .her parents moved from korea to america because of  work .

after her parents died her uncle told her to come and live with him in korea but she refused because her parents always suported her to follow her dreams.

and because of that she wonted to fulfil her dreams . and her dream is to become a manager just like her uncle but not as a company manager as an idols manager.

what will hapen when she desids to visit her uncle but end up stuk in korea and not able to go back to america.a lot of things will hapen to her and the most importent thing of all that she will be able to fall in ..........................................................LOVE.