chapter 02:

kris pov:

i was seating in our dorm fleping the channels to watch something but i fond nothing.i started to walk around the room doing nothing then " oh god evruthing is boring in hear i wont to go out of hear" .then i thought since i din't have any scedul for today i desided to go out for some shopping .and my faverite place for shopping is..............dongdaemoon.

i put my sunglaces on and a hat then i walked out of the house and told our driver to take me to dongdaemoon.

when i got there i told our driver not to wait for cause i'm gona take my time.i started to walk from place to place and went to some stores to buy things like hats and some jewelrys.

hyemi pov:

i arived to dongdaemoon i paid for the cab and got my suitcase out of the car and started walking around.there was less people at that moment wich was much better than having a trafic.t went to this store who sels t-sherts it was beautiful evn i got 3 shirts from there cause it wasn't that expensive .

after along shopping i desided to go to my uncles house i feel tired now.i started walking then i rememberd i don't know how to get there but lucky me i've got a smol mape for my trep cause i knew i'll end up losing my way .i graped my mape and started loking at .......and i get nothing from it so i desided to ask someone to show the way to the bus station.

i looked around and there was only few peole i walked at a women who was passing by and sed in english " can you show me the way to the bus tstation please?" she replayed bak in english "i din't know because i'm not from hear i'm just a torist" her english was a bit craky cause she was jepennese but i get what she was sying.

i said thanks and walked a way the my eyes looked at a men who was wearing a hat and sunglases they were covering his face i didn't see how he looks like but he so tall for sure.and he had a sence for fashion cause he was wearing a realy matched clothes.

i walked to him wile draging my suitcase with me and holding my map with my left hand and a pen with my with my other hand.i stoped next to him and sad in english " excuse me can you ......." befor i finish my sentense he took the pen and the map from my hand and started writing on the map i standed there blankly not knoing what to do.after he finshed he gave me my map and pen back and walked away.

i stared at my map and there was a signiture on all over it i sed at my self " he rewend my map" i thought .without relizing i put mu suitcase down and my handbag too and walked to him.i grabed him from his arme and turned him to face me. " what did you just do,you rewend my map how i'm i supose to read it now" i said in english with an angry tone.                                                                                                                                                                     

"what are you talking about a didn't rewen you're map"he replayed bak in english . " yes you did" showing him the map."i thought you wonted an autographe" loking confused i guess. " and why in the hell i'll wont your stupid autographe,huh tell me".rising my voicegetting more upset.

he stood there without replaying my question then he sed in krean "argh this stupid girl won't let this go and i realy need to go". i felt that i was going to explode in any moment so i replayed back in korean"yah, who are you calling stupid you're the one who rewnd my map you stupid moran".he  asked back " you can speaking korean?" i replayed " yes i can speak korean.if not what language i'm talking now?".

he didn't reply this time as well he just egnored me and walked away.i followed him back and heald him from hes arm again "oh o you won't just go and leave like that'pling him back. "aish let go of my armi need to go"puling hes arm from my grip.'no i won't' holding his arm with both my hands.

"aish i said let go of me now"geting pised"."and i said i won't let go"holding him tiet."urgh fine what do you won't so that you can leave me alone" he asked me." well let's see since you rewend my map i wont you to apologise"i ansewred.

"you wont me to apologise to you?"he asked with a moking tone and laugthing."i belive that's what i just said,unless you were deaf and can't hear"i said making him stop laugthing and glaring at me.he leaned toward me and said"that will be the last thing you'll fear from me"taking puling he's arm and walking away.

"huh" i walked to him and this time i puled him from the colar of his jacket wich made his hat fall down.he turned around and looked at me ,he took his sunglases of and yell at me" yah,what are you doing?" i didn't say a word or move an ench i just stand there staring at him .

staring at how handsome he was it's the first time i see a man this handsome. in america there was a lot of handsom guys with blue ,green eyes but i never got intrested in them.but him he was difrent with his blind hair and cold expresion but he's eyes were so...........i don't know but like they were missing something.

dugeon dugeon dugeon i put my hand on me heart and it was beatin fast ,"what rong with you why are you bbeing like this"i thought .while i was standing there and looking at him with heart  beating so fast and not knowing what was hapening to me .when i get my consieuse back i relised that it wasn't just me and him standing there .

there was a lot of girls serounding him taking pictures of him while screaming with this words:  

"kris oppa i love you so much"

 "kris oppa please go out in a date with me"  

 " kris oppa where is lay oppa?"

"oppa i wont to marry you,please exept my heart"

and a lot of words and at that moment a men pulled him from the girls serounding  and took him to a van and drive away.all the girl were runing after the van and i was alone stading there and watching from afar.

before i move i said in frustration "he must be an idol or somthing ...well that explaanes why he sighned my map ...but steel he didn't have the right to rewing it .beside he didn't even epologise  huh that stupid moran .........urgh"

i turned around to pick my suit case and hand bag to go home but at that moment there was nothing behind me.i started to panik and rolling around "my bags..... where are my bags oh my .....my god what i'm i going to do " then i started to cry without even relising but with almost fake tears.