Chapter 1

Pretend that Ivan and Nathaniel sit next to each other and Lila sits behind them for fanfic sakes.

Savannah got off her bean bag and grabbed her charger. She then put her phone on the charger and climbed onto her bed. Vannah, as she prefered to be called, then threw her blanket over herself, cuddled her Pikachu stuffed animal, and closed her eyes, unaware that it would be her last in that world.

~~~

She woke at around three am to sounds on her roof. She pushed the blanket covering the window to the side and looked around. The first thing she noticed was how she was farther from the ground than her home back in the other world.

"W-Where am I?" She muttered.

She then noticed the Effiel Tower.

"Well, apparently I'm in Paris. Cool!" She thought as she saw Chat Noir jump towards the Effiel Tower, a moment or two after the sound stopped. "Wait, IN THE MIRACULOUS WORLD??? EVEN BETTER!!!"

She then went back to sleep, not having a second thought about it.

When she woke up, she once again realized she was in the Miraculous world, meaning whatever she wore was final and that it would basically be her only outfit. She looked around but eventually ended up wearing a white shirt that says loves across it, a black skirt, and white flats. Vannah untucked the shirt and braided her hair, before adding a red ribbon to the bottom of the light brown braid. She threw it over her shoulder, then finished getting ready before hoisting an I love Paris backpack on her shoulder. She then walked downstairs, said goodbye to her parents, and walked outside, only to realize she had no clue where she was going.

"Well frick. As soon as I find the park or the bakery I should be fine." Vannah thought out loud and sighed.

She stood there looking around until Rose walked up to her.

"Hi, you seem lost. Need any help?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm new to Paris. I'm looking for Collège Françoise Dupoint." Vannah admitted.

Normally, Vannah was shyer than this. However, since she had watched Miraculous Ladybug in her home world. She knew the characters quite well, even if they had never met her.

"I'll show you the way since I'm going there as well." Rose replied.

"Thank you!" Vannah said.

"You're welcome." The blonde replied.

The two talked until they arrived at the school.

"I'm-" Rose started only to get cut off by Vannah. "Rose Lavillant, singer for Kitty Section, and has been akumatized into Princess Fragrance."

"Wow! How'd you know?" Rose asked, impressed.

"It's a secret. Sorry." Vannah replied.

"Alright then, er-" Rose started, only to realize she didn't know the girl's name. "Savannah, but call me Vannah." "Vannah, I'll see you around." Rose said as she walked off.

Vannah quickly made her way up to Mr. Damocles's office. She knocked, knowing he wouldn't like it if she did.

"Come on in." He said.

She opened the door and walked into the familiar office.

"I'm here to be assigned to a classroom, since I'm new to Collège Françoise Dupoint and the rest of Paris. I'm Vannah." She said.

"Oh, welcome to Collège Françoise Dupoint. I'm-" "Mr. Damocles, principal of Collège Françoise Dupoint and has been akumatized into the Dark Owl." Vannah said.