Over (pt. 2)

You finally got on your own feet and had your own apartment with your own things. You hadn't seen Jeff or talked to him since that fight, which was about 6 months. You had 2 jobs, one at a movie theater and another at a skating rink. They both didn't pay well and you were living basically paycheck to paycheck, which you were fine with. But they sucky thing is that you didn't get to see your friends that often.

The one day your free, you go over to David's and everyone knew not to ask or anything like that. You walk in to see all your friends, they all turn wide eyed. "What? Do I have something on my face?" You questioned. That's when you saw him the brown eyes, brown hair, it was like you had never seen him. Jeff was in the worst shape you had ever seen him. You looked down at the ground and excused yourself to the bathroom.

Once you got to the bathroom you locked the door and begin panicking. You couldn't breathe, you looked at yourself in the mirror and tried to knock yourself out of it, he wasn't going to do anything, you will be okay. Your thoughts got interrupted by knocks. "Yes?" You answered hoping it was David. "It's me David, I am making sure your okay" you ran over and unlocked the door and let him in. David was your best friend and you thought he would know what to do. "Why is he here? I don't know what to do?" You tried to stay calm. "We thought you would show up later and Jeff hasn't talked to any of us in like 6 months so we went to check up on him and saw him like this" you just looked at David. "Fine I am going out there" you huffed out, with no plan.

"Soooo guys what the plan for today." You fake smiled and sat on the couch. Everyone in the room looked at you like you were crazy, except Jeff, he just looked sad. "We don't have a plan..." Carly blurted our. "Okayyyy. Well it's my only day off so let's do something fun" you looked at your phone about to see where you guys could go. "Wait. Where do you work?" You heard Jeff's faint voice. "Oh..... a movie theater and a skating rink, shit pay but it's fine." You wanted to roll your eyes but you resisted.

"Hey, you know what I think I gotta go home. I forgot the stove was on" you got up trying to flee, but ofc someone has to stop you. "Okay I lied (Y/N), he is here so to guys can talk..." David whispered. "You WHAT, that's is the most disgusting thing you could do, YOU know what he did to me, YOU ALL KNOW, and your corse of action is Oh LeTs BrInG tHeM ToGeThEr So We FeEl LiKeD wE HeLpEd. Fuck you guy" you put your hand on the door than you heard Jeff. "(Y/N) I love you, and I know what I did was wrong, I know you have moved on but I can't, you were the love of my life." You felt the steam coming off of you. "Oh I was the love of your life huh, well since you love me so much how come you almost hit me huh, how come you verbally abused me huh. Don't come here acting like I should give you sympathy when you did horrible things to me when all I did was try and love you." You cried out. You walked out the door and drove off.

You put your phone on do not disturb and ran to your bed and cried. All of this brought out so much hurt, you didn't know what to do. Yes you loved him, but he hurt you so bad. That's when you heard a knock at your door. You got up and wiped your eyes, you looked through the window to see David and Jeff. "FUCK OFF" you say as you were about to head to your room. "(Y/n) I don't deserve you, and I never will you don't ever have to talk to me again but please listen." You looked at the door, debating either to stay or go. "I love you, I am so in love with you it hurts me. I had no right to put my hands on you or to use those words to hurt you. But I was hurting, because you seemed happier without me, which is a stupid reason but it's true. Like even now you couldn't care less what happens to me. But your all that's on my mind."

You walked towards the door and took a deep breathe. "I saw you with other guys that you were smiling and laughing and I couldn't take it. Which makes me a weak man. All I want to say is sorry, I have no excuses of why I treated you like that but I am so sorry." You opened up the door, Jeff looked up at you. "I love you Jeff, I really do." A tear slipped from your eye. Jeff raised his hand to wipe it. "If we do this again you can't do what you did I need you to promise me, and if you do I will never ever take you back." You couldn't believe what you were saying. "I promise, on everything" he hugged you.

———-
You don't have to tell me how BAD this is. I was going somewhere than boom trash. But thanks for all the comments it makes me laugh really hard for some reason. Oh and thanks for 40k views. I honestly didn't think it would blow up like this but much love