Life's Confession

1.1 (FIRST UPDATE) 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the story towards my journey.. a journey that was never been seen nor experience, a journey with family and friends.. a journey about life’s confession.. a journey for love… and a journey with God.

This is my journey… this is my life…

As I walked through my first step, I knew it wasn’t easy. To take more than a million or a billion steps to find your own happiness is never easy. Problems and struggles will come through your path. Every step you reach is counted..

They say happiness is always there, around us, but how can you find for that happiness when you are not sure of what you are doing? When you don’t have the courage and perseverance to fight for what you really want.

Did you ever experience doing something you don’t really like? Or something you never dream of? Did you ever hold on to a thing that you wish you never had? Do you always believe in yourself that you can do things despite of the fact that it is not your passion? 

Every single step in my journey represents struggles, happiness and hardship. Every single step of my journey symbolizes what should I really need to do. And every single step of my journey shows how blessed I am because God is always there to accompany me.

A million of steps will take a long time to reach the finish line. You can fight and stay strong, but sometimes you need to stop for a while to take some rest. You don’t need to be a fighter all the time, sometimes you need to be loser to realize that life is not about how far you can go, but life is about surviving.

We say life is unfair… unfair because we don’t see its meaning and its importance. Our life may not be going the way we planned it, but it’s going exactly the way God planned it.

I really don’t know why I am writing this… maybe because I’m a little bit confused of something or to someone.

My life is awesome, I have loving family, wonderful friends to whom I can rely on and of course I have God. But there is this something I can never really have… my own happiness.