-A Bit of Trouble-

|Meliodas|

When Adrien asked why we came here, I froze. I couldn't possibly tell them that we came here to get away from ten powerful foes, and take a vacation!

Ban must've noticed that I froze, he nudged me and I snapped back to reality. I guess it couldn't hurt to tell them the vacation part.

"Well, if you want to know. We're here on vacation." I said, trying to play off my earlier actions.

"But why Paris?" Asked Adrien.

"I dunno really why I picked Paris."

"Huh.. ok that's all for now I guess." Said Adrien.

I sighed and so did the others. Soon enough we were back to playing as if nothing ever happened. A bit later we had to go back to the suite.

-TiMeSkIp-

We had all finished changing into our sleeping clothes. I wore a tank top and my regular pants.

I was really tired from today, I was surprised I was even more exhausted from touring and learning than fighting. The again I had just exposed the whole group to complete strangers. I sighed at the mistake I might've just made, and laid down next to Elizabeth on the bed. I snuggled into her and fell asleep.

The next morning we packed up and headed to school.

Everyone felt a bit more comfortable on the second day, including me. We were on a break so we all sat down on a bench and started talking.

"So Cap'n, I've been meaning to ask, but what exactly do we do while we're here?" Questioned Ban.

"Well I didn't really think about that one, but I guess we could go sight seeing. I know! Let's go to The louvre after school?" I asked.

"That sounds nice and all Captain, but me and Escanor are going to go walking later." Said Merlin.

I pouted and then heard Elizabeth laugh at me. I pouted even more.

"Childish as ever I see!" Laughed Diane.

"That's not nice Diane!" I pouted.

She stuck her tongue at me, and I stuck mine back at her.

The bell rung soon after and we all piled back into the classroom. After another boring lesson school was done.

|Elizabeth|

"Well, are you coming with me Elizabeth?" I heard Meliodas ask as he walked out of the classroom.

I followed him closely.

"Of course! But what exactly is The Louvre?" I asked.

"Well it's an art gallery. It holds really famous paintings and sculptures in it. The paintings come from all over the mainland."

"Ohhh~."

Meliodas turned away from me and looked towards the Sins.

"So who's coming with me?!" He yelled.

Ban covered his ears and King flinched as he talked to Diane.

"Will you shut up? If you do I'll go." Said Ban.

Meliodas fist pumped the air, and I giggled.