chapter 16

Bree’s pov

I woke up to the doorbell ringing. I got out of the bed and Louis was asleep soundly. I kissed his head and covered him back over and went to the doorbell that continued to ring. When I got down the bottom of the stairs and got to the door and opened 4 boys and 2 girls stood there.

“What” I groan

“We came to help you pack, Louis texted last night and said 10am” Liam says

“Oh my god is it 10am” I say

“Yeah it is girl” Perrie says

“Right let me get dressed and get Louis up. You guys can start on the kitchen and living room, girls you can do the bathrooms and me and Louis will do the bedrooms” I say and they nod.

I go upstairs and walk into my room and nudged Louis and he woke up.

“What babe” He says

“The boys and girls are here because you said 10am so we could start packing” I say

“What, okay let me get dressed” he says

“Well the boys are doing kitchen and living room, Sophia and Perrie are doing bathroom and we are doing bedrooms” I say

“Okay then” he says and gets out of bed and I grab the cases. We start to pack the clothes and once they were done packed ornaments and photo frames in boxes.

Once we were done, Louis puts the boxes by the door and wraps his arms round my waist

“So where is my good morning kiss?” he says

“Here” I say and kiss his lips

We stop kissing and each grab a box and take it downstairs to be put in the SUV. We continued bringing down the boxes and then the boys started taking them down to the car. Me and the girls however stayed put making sure everything was in boxes.

I made sure everything was locked and then we left the apartment. We went to the estate agents and they paid me the money for the apartment and we went to the boys flat.

We arrived at the flat and we got every box out of the car and put them in Louis’ room. Once everyone was gone me and Louis started unpacking and seeing what we could sell on EBAY as Louis thinks it’s the best god damn thing since history began and he sold his car on there before. Anyway once everything was done me and Louis lay on his bed well our bed now and cuddled in each other’s arms. I am glad I live here now because then Louis can see me every day and I can see him and the girls and the boys of course. I soon fell asleep and I felt Louis cover me over with the duvet. His lips connected with my forehead and when they left I heard the door open and close. Leaving me in a peaceful dream.