CH.8 A day with you

Ash

everything was returning to normal as the days passed Haruhi became more open with Silver while still being her usual self "looking at her you wouldn't think she lost both her parents and guardian" Mirai said looking over at Haruhi who enjoyed her chocolate cake while chatting with mom about her pregnancy and stuff like that "yeah but she's going to break down even though Haruhi was the one who took it the hardest" I said narrowing my eyes at her "did Haruhi extend her time for you since it's been well over two weeks?" Mirai asks as I turned my head to face her "yeah she did Haruhi said she's going to give me three months" I replied "but I don't know how to show her that I do love her" I stared down at my tea "why not just spend a day with her?" Mirai suggested as I perked up "thanks Mirai" I said as I walked over to the table "I decided I needed a new change of style so I chose to add a butterfly hair clip and hair tie with my hairstyle since Silver did say it made me look cute" Haruhi said to mom adjusting her hair "Haruhi go on a date with me" I said as her expression changed to an unamused one "I decline" Haruhi said by this point I could all eyes on me "you got rejected by her" Silver said laughing at me "Haruhi doesn't just say yes to any guy Ash you were just lucky she had a thing for you back then otherwise you probably would've been ignored by her" Silver wrapped his arms around her shoulder smiling smugly at me "well I never thought Haruhi would reject ash's over since she practically fangirled over him" Gray said amused "then again it is expected from her since she never really gave a second thought when she was fawned over and gave a cold stare to anyone who dared cross her path" I stared into her cold jade green eyes the others started to tease me as Haruhi sighed grabbing my hand pulling me out the doors "Haruhi..." I say softly she doesn't respond or turn.

Silver

The guild was was silent after Haruhi dragged Ash out the guild doors shutting behind them why does he get her attention now?... eh?! d-don't s-say that out so suddenly!... it's embarrassing... look a bakery with cakes!... let's go silver... these all so delicious... your girlfriend seems to have a love for cakes... oh yummy... you should try one silv... Silver!... I just got the official fairy tail mark... I'll show you temper!... here from mommy to your mother hope you enjoy and one from myself... Huh? I col-oh guess I'll just label them for you... don't exaggerate it takes time to know which ones which silv now just eat the meal already...Silver! you idiot get back here!... My cake!... Thanks silver!... Put some clothes on silver!... oh I took a mission for this town... your not supposed to dance with me I'm not the only one here Silver...don't rub in that you got to dance with me at the Grand Magic ball silver... I stared at the door they left I gritted my teeth in anger.

Ash

I stood outside the guild with Haruhi still holding my hand why's she still holding my hand? and why did Haruhi drag me out of the guild like that?...I'll always protect Ash no matter what even if it costs my life cause that's how deep my love is... I'll never let someone like you push him into a deep abyss of darkness even if you did I will save him... I know what it's like falling into a deep abyss of darkness so I would recommend you not to distant yourself from your friends they'll be there for you... if there's one thing I learned from joining fairy tail it's you don't die for friends you live for them so why are you?!... I'll never leave your side ash!... is she trying to protect me from the embarrassment? then that means Haruhi still loves me! it's just hidden in the deepest corner of her heart I stared at her back as she let go of my hand walking away oh I got my hopes up for nothing at all Haruhi turned slightly "are you coming?" Haruhi asks as I blinked in confusion "didn't you want to go on a date?" my face brightened as I ran up to her walking beside Haruhi "you'll love it with me so much you won't ever want to leave my side" I said turning to her "don't get to confident Romeo remember what silver and Gray-san told you about myself" Haruhi said pushing my head away from hers "I can crush your heart and not give any importance to your feelings as you did with mines" she retracted her hand but I grabbed it holding it Haruhi turned looking from my face and our hands before pulling it away "don't hold my hand so casually!" Haruhi yelled flustered "why are you afraid of taking one more step and falling?" I ask leaning closer to her smirking "you're invading my personal space!" Haruhi yelled moving back "oh? am I?" I ask leaning closer her face exploded into a blush "stop!" Haruhi said as she pushed my face away from hers with both of her hands Kawaii I thought as she placed her hand over her cheeks.

I enjoyed the rest of my day with Haruhi which confirmed my theory we passed by a bakery as Haruhi stopped eyes sparkling.

I declined her offer going into the bakery "but my beloved cake" Haruhi said as I sweatdropped haruhi's love for cake will never end... Haruhi began pulling me toward the shop "no how many cakes do you plan to have?" I ask protesting to entering the bakery "what's your problem with one cake?" Haruhi asks struggling "stop acting like a child! you'll get cavities from too much cake" I said lifting her up walking away as she struggled in my hold "no my cake" Haruhi said crying fake anime tears "what a weird couple" "he's such a caring boyfriend" "what a lovely couple" "hey isn't that Ash and Haruhi from fairy tail? are they actually dating now?" "man I was hoping to make her my girlfriend" I glared at the boys talking about her as Haruhi still complained about her cake "you have me what else do you need?" I ask placing her down "we're not official yet dragneel" Haruhi said pointing her finger at me "your still proving that you love me" she poked my chest "if you want a cake so badly I'll bake one with you" I said "no knowing you're horrible baking skills you'll probably blow up my house" Haruhi said grabbing my hand "come on let's go I'm going to improve your skills" She walked toward her house "no matter what you say I know you still love me" I said stuffing my hands in my pockets "no I don't" Haruhi said as we walked side by side to her house.