𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄!

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

(PLAYLIST!)
i. DIDN'T SEE IT COMING ——MY BROTHERS AND I

"her eyes looked at me and said quietly, don't leave, in the moment i knew that it was all over. was in love with this girl but didn't know how to show her, felt like time was slowing down but my heart's going faster, or that moment with her eyes I just wanted it to last"

ii. SUMMER LOVIN'  ——THE TUESDAY CREW
"i saw her under moonlight, flowers in her hair, i didn't think she'd notice but i know she caught my stare"

iii. OCEAN MAN ——WEEN
"ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand"

iv. APPLESAUCE  ——SAM.STC
"she's a bad mama jama, straight up out of indiana, got that perfect little twang when she talks and her attitude's Atlanta, girl is driving me bananas, got that perfect little swang when she walks"

v. COCONUT GIRL ——JUICE
"sunshine on your pretty face, i just can't erase the feelings you gave me — don't deprive me of your love"

vi. WHOEVER YOU ARE  ——LAWRENCE
"if i heard your name, would it sound just the same as any other to my ear?"

vii. LOVEBUG ——JONAS BROTHERS
"called her for the first time yesterday finally found the missing part of me"

viii. BEST PART OF ME ——ED SHEERAN, YEBBA
"baby, the best part of me is you lately, everything's makin' sense, too oh, baby, i'm so in love with you"

ix. SUNDAY ——OFFICE HOURS
"i wanna see you on a sunday come and wake me up
i wanna see you in the morning the day's just begun"

x. COFFEE  ——BEABADOOBEE
"and i'll make a cup of coffee with the right amount of sugar, how you like it"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*