Performance

Two day....just two days till the performance.

I don't think I can do it, people will judge and criticize.
What if they hate me? I mean, a lot of people love BamBam, they are so protective of him, they won't like seeing us together.

Day of performance
"You excited?" BamBam asked.
"No...they won't like me, they won't. I know they won't. I dress like a guy but have the body of a girl...and when we dance I seem like a hoe!" I said letting my eyes tear up.
"All the things that they hate about are things that I love. All you little imperfections are cute and make me smile, trust me, if I like you, they will too" he grabs my chin and pulls me in for a kiss.
____

I just danced, danced my best that I could because I knew if I didn't then I would be judge.
Luckily everyone loved it.
BamBam just smiled at me and hugged me.
"I told you. You were amazing and you looked as beautiful as ever." He said in my ear
"Thank you my prince"
"Your welcome my princess" he said back.
_____

During the rest of their performance BamBam kept look at me. Giving me side smiles and smirking my way.
It was getting to the end of their show and they were saying their goodbyes.
"I love y'all so much and I don't want to keep secrets. So I want y'all to meet my girlfriend, Alina, come out here" he said.
I shook my head no,
"Yes"
I shook my head no again.
He finally just came to the back and dragged me out onto the stage.
"Guys, this is my girlfriend, please give her love because when I'm with her I am happy and loved. Please give her the same love you give me!!" He said.
All the fans started cheering and crying.
But they all said at the same time, "welcome to our family"
I felt loved by all the fans. It was so sweet.
____

Until next time Ahgase's!! I💜y'all.