I am Lucy

It's a new day dawning and I have come up with a plan, I'm going to rock this school inside and out. As my new found parents had just recently found I was in jail for a year, after I robbed a bank. My parents didn't want me, no one wanted me "I was disowned " they said with there faces not looking back as I walked to the car of my unknown parents guardians.

"Welcome to your new home" said the lady opening the door, turns out my *parents* can't even be bothered to pick me up so who knows if there as ugly as a mole rats ass. Before I continue the on can I just say this house Is like a bloody mansion, I mean imagine those gorgeous castles in TV shows with the fountains, court yards, swirly trees on the side of the paved path ways, all the way to the giant golden bronze like door and to finish it off one of the naked fairy things with water pouring out of... well u know where.

There was a door bell, but me bring me barged straight through door planning on heading to the first couch I saw. My mind had other plans my legs just jolted to a stop and I swear my jaw dropped to the floor, heard a rattle past the wide open way so I followed the sound. To my surprise I turn to see a lady with a man attached to here side.
The where okay looking I guess ' at least I'm not there real child ew imagine that ' I thought briefly I'm my head. With that though I said with a bit of sass to top it if " HI I'm lucky, your knew child enjoy it while it last... Oh and I'm going to find a room" and I walked away like a dope swaggy model.

Author note; hey guys so I hope you liked the first chapter of lucys long journey, I will update weekly
Please vote and comment