Settling in ...

"Lucy come here please" said my new and improved parents in sync. Groaning as I get up of my king side bed I trip down the tiny stares that lead to my bed room doors, ' I don't even know where I'm going' I thought quickly in my mind as I slowed toward the main hallway. "Where are you ?" I shouted with a slight tone of confusion.
"Keep walking till the painting of a tree than right, left and left" yelled the woman.
I entered the room it was a huge dining room with a diamond chandelier right , left and centre of the huge room. Confused as I was I walked to my seated parents and bluntly spoke "what?"
I walked back up into my room after my 'deep and meaningful ' ( note the huge sarcasm dripping from my mouth) discussion with Tessa and Nick about boring rules I'm going to brake multiple times daily, like my curfew lets just say there trying but it's 12:00 o'clock and I have to cook dinner once a week but you know it's better than more rules.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A DAY LATER...
**beep beep beeeeeeeeeep* ugh shut up , as I jump out of my bed I check my phone.
2 NEW VOICE MESSAGES
_____LUCY HEY WHATS HAPPENING, YOUR LIVING IN A NEW HOUSE? HOW IS IT? WE NEED TO TALK. WILL_____
______HEY LUCY IM SORRY THAT WE LET GO OF YOU PLEASE JUST TALK TO ME, I LOVE YOU , COME HOME, JAYSON AND LILI NEED YOU, WE MISS YOU **sniff* PLEASE!! _________there was silence but than_____HAHAHA SHES SO STUPID, IF WE WANT THW MONEY WE NEED HER ALL SHE WANTS IS A FAMILY BUT SHE WILL NEVER GET THAT HAHAHA.________
I rushed to my window and chucked my phone off the edge, I'm starting over, new phone , new school, new family , new friends and best of all a new life.
So I'm going to get on with life and get ready for school.
Short shorts with rips and holes , white top past my belly and a tiny kimono thing.
I'm ready for school but to my surprise my parents waiting for me at the door " Lucy we have a surprise for you " the handed me car keys "thanks" I replied politely. I walked out the door and my jaws dropped I had i red Ferrari OMG this school isn't going to know what hit it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AUTHORS NOTE
HEY guys if you read my book please add it to your library and vote oh and share it like I said weekly unlike this week I just had writers block but yeah please, vote, share and read. 8 reads I'm so proud haha I'm happy it's not 0 and I'm not writing for no reason
Love you guys xxx
@Chloeshea