The weirdest but saddest backstory you'll ever hear pt2

It started to rain outside, it scared me so much the fact that my parents are dead, my sister's missing and my brother was going to jail
I attempted calling one of my uncles they own a law firm so they can defend my brother in court,however when I picked up the phone and dialed their number they failed to pick up, so I took my umbrella and headed to Santa Monica beach, specifically their house.
47 minute drive later
I rung the doorbell of the door but to my surprise Robert Victorian was there "oh George what a surprise, come in how's your family?" He said "two dead one missing and the other currently in the hands of the LAPD" I said with full sarcasm I don't really trust rob he was the last person my mom and dad saw according to Henry.
"My god I hope your not joking is that true" he said "yes rob I'm afraid your favorite insurance company is long gone, now where is my uncle Matteo" I asked side eyeing him "don't know he said he was going for a walk and asked to house sit for him until he returned" he said whilst heading to the kitchen I decided to alert my senses and tracked him.

My senses lead me to the backyard where he wasn't to be found, but little to my luck something felt stiff under my feet.

"ROBERT!" I yelled across the room "why is my uncle Buried six feet under!" He looked confused and said "what are you talking about?!" "DON'T lie to me" he wiped his look off of his face and pulled out a bloody knife from his pocket "I'm glad I made room in that coffin!"

He started swaying at me with that knife "So it was you! I knew it!" I said as I angerly turned into a demon I surprised rob he dropped the knife on the ground and said "w-what in the hell are you" he ran away from the house before I can even put my hands on him "YOUR'E LUCKY YOU ESCAPED, VICTORIAN BUT I'LL PROMISE YOU ILL HUNT DOWN YOUR ENTIRE BLOODLINE, YOU'LL SEE"

I turned back to normal and sat down on Matteo's crusty couch but u felt something under that too when I opened it I found the dismembered body of my aunt Susan "ROB!" I punched the wall so hard my knuckles turned red and the wallpaper got off suddenly the doorbell rang I covered up the couch and opened the door.

"George?" Said Castile rob's son "Castile what are you doing here" "my father ran into the car and fainted so I wanted to see what was so wrong" he opened up the couch "hey hey hey hey look who we've got here Susan saint dismembered lusty demon, imma take her"

I stopped him before getting to the door "you know she's a demon how?" "My dad told me about your kind so he wanted me to get rid of her totally forgot about her" "it's cute that u think your getting out of here with her dead body"
I punched him in the face and it turned red, he fainted I reached for one of my uncles guns and aimed for his leg however before I could even shoot he was nowhere to be found and so was my aunts body.

The next day

I went to the hearing and tried to clear my brother's name but I couldn't even try, the evidence was too little and all the fingers were being pointed at him, she was sentenced to 4 years in prison, before he went anywhere I hugged the shit out of him, and he left with tears in his eyes "I'M SO SORRY HERMANO" he yelled "No IM sorry" I yelled back

And it was official I've hit rock bottom there's only one way I can avenge them and it must take me everything I've got