Recognition

Y/N POV

Ok I'm safe for now... Megatron wasn't able to recognize me without my Autobot signia on. I continued being lost in thought that I didn't even realize we were on the Nemesis.

"N/N!" The loud  noise startled me, causing me to jump.

"Yes Lord Megatron?"

"Get started on trying to find a large dark energon deposit."

"Yes Lord Megatron." I deactivated my holoform, but thank goodness the cloak was able to change sizes with me. I waltzed over to the database next to one of the vehicons, and let my digits slide over the dashboard.

-Some time later-

I stared at the database trying to find this energon deposit, not even recognizing the time. I felt a digit tap my plating, which snapped me out of my concentration. I turned around to be met with a familiar visor towering over me.

"Yes Soundwave?" I questioned using recordings from long ago. He flashed onto his visors a couple of z's, signifying he wanted me to go to stasis.

"Sorry but I have to finish finding this energon deposit."

"Nope you need rest Y/N." Soundwave replied using Orion's voice. I flinched at the thought he knew so fast but, this is the cloak he gave me a few years back so he should recognize it. Thank goodness everyone else was in stasis, or else I might've just gotten thrown off board. He seemed to know what was going through my processor because he quickly said through recordings.

"Don't worry, I'm not telling anyone." I flashed a smiley face at him, which he returned.

"Now. Go to stasis."

"No."

"Y/N."

"I need to finish finding the energon deposit."

"No you don't."

"Yes I do." An idea seemed to pop up into his helm, which didn't mean anything good.

"Here how about you go to stasis if I keep your identity a secret?"

"Seriously Sounds?"

"Yes seriously. Nope just kidding. If I hang out with you during breaks will you go to stasis?" Well Sounds only does deals if necessary soo...

"Fine." He flashed a smiley face in response before going to stasis himself. Welp guess I have to go to my berthroom now. Once I got there I flopped onto the bed, forcing myself to go into stasis.