chapter 10

A- juhi, plzzzz come back. He changed, but i cant handle this. Everyday i used to tell my mom to go missing so that i could get neil attention. Sometimes you know i feel bad for him. But you know its heartbreaking when you lose someone really precious. Im sorry but i was compelled to juhi to stay with him and talk kindly. But its not his fault either its his fathers right so why we are going to punish him. I also admit that he sent you in that hall purposely. Im so sorry and i cant handle it anymore juhi i cant. I made a mistake neil saw our photo together. But you know now, no more crying, now its now to seek revenge for my loss of losing you. That secret that we were sisters since birth and that aashish mehta was never my father that is why he never showed care for me. Neil father is gonna pay because now he did not kill ypur father but he killed my biological father also.

Avni was near the cecrementary of juhi when neil horn get avni attention and avni ran. Neil shouts and tells avni to stop. He put a gun towards her head.
A-neil, i am going to tell you the trith but please hear me out.
Nk- you got hurt. Wait did you do it purposely to ran away so that you could not tell me tge truth about juhi. that you are juhi.
A-no im not juhi. Im juhi's
Nk-juhi's what
A-neil lets go to the nearby cafe i will tell you the truth. You wont be able to bear it please. Ill tell you why juhi did that, why she went inside.
Nk- wait how did you know that much?