15

"you know, puddin is going to come and get me" taehyung says to the guard, laughing. he licks a stripe up the bar of the cell, smiling sensually.

"it's been days, he probably already forgot about you"

taehyung pouts, hands tightly gripping the bars. "he would never"

"sure he would" taehyung huffs turning away.

he looks up, seeing his little 'playground'- as he liked to call it.

he used the bed sheets to wrap them and secure them around the metal bars. so now, he at least had something fun to do inside his cage.

he climbs up the metal bars, fingers wrapping around the soft cloth as he sits on the connected sheets, legs dangling off.

all of his tattoos were on display, as he was allowed to be in a white tee and shorts in his cell.

he laughs, securing the sheets around his waist before letting his body fall down, spreading his legs as he hangs upside down.

he closes his eyes, allowing his mind to wander, getting lost in the thoughts of jungkook.

"where the fuck is he!?" jungkook screams, pushing one of his henchman against the wall, fingers gripping tightly the collar of his shirt.

"h-he's in jail, mr.j. i've said it about 3 times this week, he's in one of the most guarded places in the penitentiary. he's being watched at all times"

jungkook punches the wall, letting a scream out. "fuck!"

"you know there is a way, he's on hunger strike. they're force feeding him tomorrow, like the guantanamo force feeding way. you know?"

jungkook is lost in thought, imagining his baby all tied up, as the guards force the food through the nasal tubes. he can picture him screaming, crying for help as the guards laugh shamelessly.

"mr.j?" the henchman waves a hand in front of him and he immediately snaps out of his thoughts.

"yes, yes i know" his deep, raspy voice makes the henchman whimper,literally.

"we can go in through here, dressed up as guards" he says, pointing at the map laid out on the table.

"and we already know where his cell is, we just need to make sure to get rid of the guards."

jungkook nods at the comment "we need a circular saw as well.
me and my other men will be on the helicopter, you go in, get taehyung out of that shithole and you bring him to me. understood?"

the henchman quickly nods "y-yes, sir"

****

thank you so much for 5k ❤️❤️❤️❤️

love you guys so so much.