The random weird day

Steve woke up one day and said" I really need to poop" so he went to the bathroom to poop but when he sat down on the toilet he could not poop. After sitting there for 20 minutes he gave up. As soon as he left the bathroom he had volcanic diarrhea in his pants that got all over the floor and slipped on it and fell on his ass. He sat there and cursed for 10 minutes before he got up and went back into the bathroom to shower and clean up. when he got into the shower he dropped the soap, slipped on it, fell on his face and the soap went flying in the air and lodged itself in his ass. So he grabbed the plunger and tried to plunge the soap bar out of his ass. After two hours of plunging he finally got the soap out of his ass and then finally started his shower. After his shower, angry by the events of the day so far he decided to take a walk to cool down. As he stepped outside he saw a chihuahua on his front lawn eating Taco Bell and then it had screaming squirts all over his lawn. He went over to kick it but before he could reach it an asteroid struck the dog first. All of a sudden the dog turned into a giant wolf like monster and was going to step on Steve, But before he could out of nowhere Godzilla appeared and tackled the wolf monster and they started wrestling  while they both rolled down the block while doing so. Then Godzilla picked up the wolf monster and threw him into space and it landed on the moon where it started a mariachi band with the aliens who lived on the moon who happened to look like potato salad. Godzilla then went over to Steve and asked him for gas money. Steve said he was broke so Godzilla  stepped on Steve's house and then left to go to Canada to eat all of their bacon and drink all of their maple syrup. Then Steve bumped into Phil swift who tried to sell him some flex seal. Steve then told Phil as he told Godzilla before that he was broke. Unsatisfied Phil then made a baseball bat out of flex seal and hit Steve in the butt out of the state Barry Bonds Steroid style. he then landed in New York and was suddenly picked up by a giant monkey who started climbing the empire state building. The monkey then grew tired of Steve who threw Steve To the The Kennedy Space Center in Florida. They needed a monkey to launch into space but since their monkey was gone for an all nighter  in Vegas they decided to launch Steve instead. His astronaut buddy who they were launching up with him was none other than Godzilla. Godzilla got deported from Canada and then was abducted by the Amish mafia who then sold him to Nasa for a used Dung Beetle. As their were launched into space  they passed the time by telling each other dirty stories. Godzilla told Steve about that time that he and Mothra hooked up in Tokyo but I can not go into more detail than that because this itself is not a dirty story. When they finally landed on the moon they found the wolf monster and his mariachi band comprised of Potato salad Aliens. Steve then had even more volcanic diarrhea which somehow summoned Mothra to the moon which was awkward for her and Godzilla because of their previously mentioned hook up in Tokyo . Godzilla and Steve then asked the wolf monster if they could join his mariachi band. The wolf monster said no at first but then changed his mind when Godzilla threatened to take him to the moon vet to have him neutered. So Godzilla, Steve and Mothra joined the wolf monster and his potato salad looking aliens in their mariachi band. They were a great band until one day when Godzilla accidentally killed everyone with his atomic farts. THE END.