The Crown Prince

Hi, 

Follow me on:   jennyfikkeauthor.webador.com

The enemy of the gods is a fire giant named Surt from the fiery realm of Muspelheim. With a prophecy of doom hanging over his head, his sights are set on the magic kingdom in Rome. He must change history to save his own life by eliminating or manipulating the most vulnerable of all, namely the three sons of the royal family. With this move, he can grab more power and make sure that the prophecy of his death will never come to pass. To stop it, he's willing to eliminate anyone who stands in his way. Surt is a proud fire giant. He and his brothers hate the gods and their ways; he has an evil plan to take over every world, and this is only the beginning.

"If you are a fan of Norse mythology I recommend this book!"
- Ginger reads

"I can't wait to read the whole series - and recommend it to anyone who loves a great story told on an epic scale." - Stuart Williams

"The action does not let up and fans of sword and sorcery will enjoy the sweeping action." - AJ Forster

Book 1 The Crown Prince is available as an Audiobook, Ebook and in Print

Book 2 The Valkyrie is available as Ebook and Print

Book 3 BOUND is available as Ebook and print.

Book 4 will be available 2024-2025.

Book 5 will be available 2025-26

"I was looking for a new book and found the author. The book is a good read following Norse mythology. I picked up and read over 3 day weekend and found myself wanting to read more.. can't wait to see what Jenny has instore for the brothers and their futures.. I really look forward to discussing it with others who have read it so I can get their take on it as well. I highly recommend the book to anyone who is looking for for a good, fast read."

- Ben Thompson (Review on Amazon)

THE VALKYRIE

"Jenny has really hit the ball outta the park with this second book. The character development is so good in this one, the relatio ships an interaction between the characters is amazing. I know this one just came out, but I am already anxiously awaiting the third. Can't imagine how she is gonna finish it in three which means most likely will be forth book. Either way she gets better with each book.

Jenny I hate waiting.... lol I need the 3rd book.... lol"

- Ben Thompson (Review on Amazon) 

I write fantasy for grown-ups,  the kind that you can disappear into for a while. The first book is The Crown Prince.