Chapter 1- Not Him

Your POV
"HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! My name is Yt/n! And today we gonna be playing [favorite game]! Honestly....This is one of my favorite games out there!"
I look into my orb to see my human self, Y/n. She's been in a good mood lately and I'm never in a good mood. Ever since my parents died, I had to rule this shit of a kingdom while I'm suppose to be scaring fans and other evil stuff.
"Nega-Yt/n...." (Sorry for the stupid name >~>)
"Oh! Dark, hi!"
Darkiplier. He's kind of my "royal adviser" and basically my best friend. I switched off the orb and smiled at him. "You look a little stressed," He said fixing his suit. "Yeah....just had a rough day t'day," I replied. Dark looked at me with concern. "Is there something wrong?" I asked. "Didn't you hear?" Dark asked. I made a noise of confusion. "Y/n and Jack are friends now and you know what that means...." Dark replied slyly. I groaned loudly. Antisepticeye, Oh good Lord.....not him! I hate his guts! "I am not conversing with that glitch bitch!" I yelled. "Awwwww! But he wanted to talk to you since Jack and Y/n started talking!" Darkiplier teased. "Oh fuck off," I said as I stomped off. I mumbled to myself. I know this isn't my first day ruling the Abyss but I get so mad when I think about all of.....THIS! What has happened to me is because of the story Y/n came up for me. Nega-Yt/n.....a blood demon (a demon that bleeds out blood everytime they are angry) that was born into royalty. My parents died against people who wanted to kill them. Now I unleash my rage on Y/n.....sometimes I cause her to bleed from her eyes and make her crave for blood. Yeah, I'm messed up. Now I rule the Abyss and now I have to be friends with Antisepticeye! Hasn't my life gotten worse?! I walk into the throne room and sit down. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

Time Skip
Your POV
"Hehehehehe~"
That's the sound I fucking wake up to. "Dark?" I asked tiredly. I feel a tap on my shoulder. I hurriedly turn around. No one was there.
"Hehehehehehe~"
I jump out of my throne. Thankfully, I was blessed with heat vision. I concentrated really hard and closed my eyes. I opened them and I could only see was blue and yellow. I looked around the whold throne room until I found something behind the curtains. I closed my eyes and opened them again. I can finally see better. I moved the curtains to find a certain glitchy Irishman behind them. I clench my fist and blood runs from my eyes as I twitch my head and stare coldly.
"AAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
"Hi Y/n!"
"Why the fuck are you in my castle?! Gua-"
"Wait! Don't!"
"Why shouldn't I?"
Anti glitched in front of me. "Because we're friends," He replied with a insane smile. "Seriously? That's your excuse?" I asked. Anti glitched behind me. "I want you out of my castle! You know what? I'll just throw you out!" I shouted as I picked up Anti. "I can show myself out lass," Anti said as green smoke surrounds him. He disappears without a trace. Dark busted down the door. "Nega!" Dark cried. "I told you....just call me Y/n...." I muttered. "Sorry....I heard screaming and....." His words drifted away as he realized the blood pouring from my eyes.
"He got you upset, didn't he?"
"Yeah...."
I rubbed the blood from my eyes like tears. "Tell the guards to secure the area! I do not want Antisepticeye near this castle!" I commanded. Damn, that felt good.