Chapter 2- Holding The Anger

Your POV
My bedroom door opened. Natemare came in. "Your Majesty," He said with a bow. "Get your butt up," I said jokingly. He laughed and got back to his feet. "I heard what happened yesterday," Natemare explained. I sighed. My chest burned. I feel blood coming up to my tear duct. "I don't want to talk about it," I said as I got out off bed," walk wih me." We walked out my bedroom and out the castle. All I could see was darkness. Yep, that's right....I'm ruling a place that you can't even see.
"You seem tired."
"Ya think?"
"I mean if you want me to kidnap Anti so he won't bother you again, I would gladly do that."
"Hmm....no need."
We went into town. Everyone who laid eyes on me bowed. I don't even know half of the evil egos and they all know me! Control it, you can do it just breathe.
1......
2.....
3.....
Huh, I feel better now. The most petty things upset me now. I clear my throat. "There is no need to bow," I demanded. But of course, they don't listen. Fucking idiots. "Nega.....I can feel your heart thumping hard. Calm your ass down," Natemare whispered to me. "I.....can't!" I replied gritting my teeth.
"Y/n! Natemare!"
Kill me please. 
"Anti....."
"How's my princess holding up?"
I blushed. I am not his princess!
"Oooo...did I upset ya?"
How did he know? Well, demons can feel heart beats of humans and other demons so that explains it. I grabbed Anti's shirt collar. His green and blue eyes stare at me. "Leave me alone!" I said coldly. Anti glitched out of my grasp. "Imma leave you two....alone," Natemare said. Strings wrapped around his arms and he disappeared.
"Aghh! I swear I'm going to- 1,2,3....."
"I have to be so out of character of this but I wanna say...."
"What?"
"I'm sorry if I've been annoying you."
"O-Oh!"
Then Anti lunged after me. He put his knife near my neck. "Listen darlin'....if we're going to be friends you tell those assholes to stop trying kill me or I'll kill you," Anti whispered in my ears. I laughed without humor. The blade got closer and closer to my neck. The blood dripping from Anti's neck was getting me thirsty (NOT LIKE THAT YA NASTIES). I kicked Anti in the side. He fell and hiss in pain. I took his neck and started to suck off the blood that was spewing out. It tasted stale but also fresh. Then I realized what I was doing.
"S-Sorry! I....I didn't mean to it! I was just....it was just-"
Anti slowly puts his index finger and my lips causing me to go cross eyed.
"It's alright...no need to apologize."
"But I just hurt you and I-"
"Shhhhh, shhhhhh. Shut the fuck up."
He removes his finger.  I blushed out of embarrassment. That was the most STUPIDEST thing I've done today! I feel fumes coming from my body. I hate craving for blood! I just wanted to punch the first thing I lay my eyes upon! I looked at Anti and I swung my fist after him but he caught my fist. "Woaaaahhhh there lass! Didn't you forget I'm the fastest demon in the Abyss Realm?" Anti said with a smile.
Hold in the anger
But I can't....ever since.....
That's in the past now, Y/n!
I know but it still haunts me.
You can't change what happened.
I know....
Anti is making you happy, all of your friends are making you happy. Everything is gonna be okay if you don't have a negative mentality.
Heh, so wise.
Dude, I'm your brain. I am very wise!
Well, I'm lucky to have a brain like you.
Now be a pal and try not to punch Anti.

I release from Anti's grip. "Sorry...." I muttered as I walked back to the castle.
My life might get worse.